*NEW* April Mummys Group *2009* :)

Hi girls,

bloody hell everytime I log on there are hundreds of posts to get through !!

Has anyone tried the baby waters yet ? I bought a couple from Boots the other week as it was baking hot and thought Lucas might like them as he has had cool boiled water before and liked it but nooooooooooooooooooo he went MENTAL screaming and crying like nothing we'd heard before !! Oops :blush:

Nathan wont touch water so I got told to put a wee bit of squash in it to give it a flavour and he guzzles it down...water and he acts like I am poisoning him!

But then you get people saying that he shouldnt get it....

I take it quite a few of you guys have started weanig your babes?

We had to start a few weeks ago as he was drinking bottles of milk like he had never been fed and he was watching us eat and trying to get at it:shrug:

Plus he is a big boy in weight and length,

Emma.xx

Nathan wont touch water so I got told to put a wee bit of squash in it to give it a flavour and he guzzles it down...water and he acts like I am poisoning him!

We had to start a few weeks ago as he was drinking bottles of milk like he had never been fed and he was watching us eat and trying to get at it:shrug:

Emma.xx

Yeh i give ava juice you know the 4M+ one

and i competely know what you mean, ava was having up to 56oz of milk in 24 hours!! well 12 bcos she slept tho :| it was just getting ridicous - im on my 2nd week now and giving her breckfast - lunch and juice next week im adding some pudding to lunch :)

I hadnt had ava weighed since july , i have no idea how much shes gonna weight but im guessing a whole lot more then the 12lbs she was lol

Omg i dont understand, its like no where near as bad as your like it doesnt fall out, its just patches!!

ill show you next wednesday :) if thats ok to come over :) x x x

i haven't had emily weighed for a while either

and juice wise i tried her on fennel tea
yesterday and she seemed to enjoy
although after last night i dont wanna chance
it just incase it was that that done it lol

but that hipp juice you can get its a big
bottle of juice for like 1.50 she loves too
gave her major poos though lol

anyone who's weaning with food jars ....
do your babies have extra thick poo?
it like solid sludge now lol

xx​

Ava are becoming more thick - im dreading when i get one and its like actually POO!!

& i donno if im gonna get the responce im wanting for the weaning section :( asked about 4M purees and i donno if i should have incase i get shouted at :(

Omg i dont understand, its like no where near as bad as your like it doesnt fall out, its just patches!!

ill show you next wednesday :) if thats ok to come over :) x x x

yea you're welcome over whenever you likes

patches!?!? mine just fell out in clumps
and it got all tangled and i had to cut this
HUGE mat of hair out so i have like a tuft
at the back of my head :cry: cant wear my
hair up anymore coz it shows underneath lol

:growlmad:
xx​

Ava are becoming more thick - im dreading when i get one and its like actually POO!!

& i donno if im gonna get the responce im wanting for the weaning section :( asked about 4M purees and i donno if i should have incase i get shouted at :(

what do you wanna know emily's on them now

x​

Emma.xx

I haven't started weaning yet, am hanging on to start BLW. I can't wait to see the look on his face when he tastes his first food !!

I want to get as close to 6 months as poss and ideally have mastered a few purees and stuff first, I know they are fairly easy but I am appallingly bad at cooking. Have got some Annabel Karmel books, I am actually looking forward to cooking for the first time in my life ! :)

My hair is falling out to, Ive blocked the plughole twice already with my hair !

like making my own - today i made carrot and parsnip i just dono what kinda of purees there allowed

anything without skins, bones, pips
anything that can be smooshed really
meat i think they can have at 6 months
maybe earlier ... jars have it in so i cant
see why not ...

x​

i did say maybe earlier lol

i tried her with the fish one
today her face!!

x​

i just cba to make my own food
jars are too handy ... bad i know!