thats blue and yellow for 1.98 could you grab me
one and i'll paypal you the monies? i've got like 2.70
in my paypal but no cash :flower:

because someone!!! decided to put the bottle brush
in oil so its gone all manky :growlmad:

?!? xx​

of course :) x x x ill PM you my paypal x x

Afternoon everyone!

Jen - Nope we aren't all having meet ups! No one is fricking close to me :cry::cry::cry:

I hope everyone is okay and bubs too!

Amelia and I are going round to my friends house today so I can have a good old chin wag! I am slowly going insane spending all this time alone! :nope:

Have a good day everyone

xXx

jenny can i come early i dont need help up lol my dad is taking me at like 1 x x

you can indeedy :hugs:

yay for your daddy
i met your mum too
you look very alike!!

and hey ashy have fun :hugs:

x​

Hey ladies how are you all?

Jen, are you on meds now I have been on them just over a week and I feel so much calmer ..... mellow mel ... lol

Oh bless all you mummies meeting up with ur babbas! xx

I have a baby free afternoon to get housework done Ridley needs alot of my attention most of the time so I dont tend to get much done!! ...although I have done a fair bit I am making most of the peace with a coffee and my feet up haha x

People that work when are you going back ?? anyone getting itchy feet like they need to do something? I thought I would enjoy being at home but its not all its cracked upto be really .... apart from being off with the gorgeous weather of course! xx

HEy!! I had a lovely day today, me and Sophie walked to my nans and back, stopped off at Grahams mums on the way back! What lovely weather!

Mel, I am due back in January and I dont want to go back there! I think I am going to look for another job before I go back I think I am nly going back part time though.
I am going in in November to have a 'chat' with them so I guess I will think more about it then!

Hey girlies

Had ma meetin with the cambridge diet lady i start on monday woopwoop!!

Gunna loose so much weight! The counciller was tellin me bout 1 women who lost 9 stone in 8 months daaaaang!!!

Hope ur all ok! xxx

Hey everyone!

Good luck Jax!! .. Make sure you do exercise too (Even if it is just walking) .. A lot of people that lose loads of weight really quickly end up with loose skin than can sometimes look even worse! :hugs:

Well I got Amelia weighed today.. 11lb 14 oz! I'm so so upset! I got made to feel like an awful mummy by the HV, but I'm always feeding Amelia, some days I get nothing done because I do nothing but feed her!
They want me to go to a breastfeeding support group and get her weighed weekly once again.. some weeks I just don't have the time to do that! :growlmad:

So I'm not happy at all!!

Hope you are all okay, had a good day with all the meet ups and enjoyed the weather!!

xXx

Aww hun, keep at it! Your doing soo well, I would have given up by now!
Your not a bad mum at all, perhaps she is just going to be petite!!

Jax, sounds great!! Let me know how you get on with it!! xx

weight watchers weight in tomo :( im scared i bet ive put wieght on, i have been naughty this week i think :( campared to last week anyway as i was super good last week and lost 3 and a half pounds

han take me out of title now lol! keep seeing me there :haha:

good luck weigh in. Ash maybe go once, speak to a lactation consultant, if your not comfy don't go back?

:hi: all and night !

Well done Jax .. we are now Camebridge diet buddies, I have lost 8.5 lbs in less that two weeks and everyones says I am looking great so it definatly works, be careful with exercise at first though sweet... as we are on such a low cal diet apparently for first two weeks do what you normally do then start introducing it ...its exciting isnt it? hehehe x

Awww Ash poor hun ... your doing an amazing job and dont think otherwise, you can only do your best as long as she's happy then thats all that matters!

I am on Citalopram Jen ... are u on the same??

Awww, I love my company/job everyones around my age and there all really outgoing I have my girlies there and I miss them terribly, I am hopefully going back part time too I will have to go in for the discussion soon also! x

Thanks girls....mel think ill wait for the first week and just take ari swimmin stead of doin exercise so i can get used to it, then ill go to couple classes a week dnt wanna pass out!!
Have u taken before pics hun??? Im gunna take em on sunday....

Han gud luck 4 2moro huni xx

Ash hun so she is a small baby ignore them hun one thing i have learnt is they chat out their arses thats why they chat so much shit! Dont think ur a bad mummy cos ur not and those buggers have no right to make u feel that way!

xxx

Yeh that sounds like a plan jackie, I havent took any before pictures as my councellor has done that ... i think she will update after the 1st stone has gone, then I will nick the pictures off her haa !

im re starting the cambridge next month, i done it for 14 weeks then got pregnant so gonna try again x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->