i slept for about 3 hours last night :happydance:
so improvement!! i was sooo tired went to bed at
10 didn't go to sleep until about 4 :dohh:
stupid body!!!!!!!! :growlmad:

off for a walk today to my mums how boring
but its still a walk :happydance:

xx​

Hey everyone!

Good luck Jax!! .. Make sure you do exercise too (Even if it is just walking) .. A lot of people that lose loads of weight really quickly end up with loose skin than can sometimes look even worse! :hugs:

Well I got Amelia weighed today.. 11lb 14 oz! I'm so so upset! I got made to feel like an awful mummy by the HV, but I'm always feeding Amelia, some days I get nothing done because I do nothing but feed her!
They want me to go to a breastfeeding support group and get her weighed weekly once again.. some weeks I just don't have the time to do that! :growlmad:

So I'm not happy at all!!

Hope you are all okay, had a good day with all the meet ups and enjoyed the weather!!

xXx

Awwww hun don't worry Lucas is underweight to according to that chart but well above the height he 'should' be i think those charts are crap as if every baby was the same it would be a strange world !

I think Amelia was a big baby wasn't she ? Lucas was 8lb 6 yet he weighs less now than a lot of other babys the same age who were about 2lbs less at birth !

Does anyone else think that some people on this site are just bloody rude (not the april mummies tho lol) . I am really annoyed tbh. Someone posted on a thread that they were desperate for some vests that weren't instock in their local store so I posted saying if anyone still wanted any to pm me as mine had loads in stock.

Got a pm asking if I could get some so I went out of my way twice to go and have a look (had to drive there) 3rd time I managed to get them and pm'd this person, didn't get a response so posted again on their wall they then sent me a message saying sorry not replied hadn't got any money til wknd (just gone) and would message me then. That was fine but I didn't hear anything so I am pissed off now and I took them back yesterday and got a refund so thats 4 times Ive had to drive their for bloody nothing !!!!!

emily's tiny compared to most babies
her age but to be fair im not fussed
she eats, she's happy ... its fine :hugs:

some people on this site piss me right off
but thats more what they say :wacko:

but that person is just rude!! :growlmad:
i'd send her a horrible post and tell her
what an arse she is :growlmad:

:hugs: big hugs

xx​

LMAO

Well Im hoping she is going to send me a message about paying for them, then im going to say sorry but as you've messed me about ive taken them back for a refund !!

mama2b - That's just a pain with vests! :(

Jen it's only a walk.....but it get's you out of house and stuff! :thumbup:

just hope it doesn't rain
first time taking her out by myself

how lame is that :rofl:

x​

Morning ladies..

Thank you for all your nice words! :hugs:

Amelia was a good girl last night and slept from 8.30 - 5.15 so I'm feeling more human today!

Annoyed with the weather though! .. Need to go to the supermarket (30 min walk away) and it has started raining!! .. So I'm going to have to walk in the rain because I don't drive! :growlmad: .. Damn this country!!

Juliette - Yeah Amelia was 9lb 5oz but dropped to 8lb 3oz! And has struggled ever since :nope: I hate the charts too.. She is like the 95th centile for height and the 4th for weight, what really annoys me is the hv said if it was the other way and she was really heavy for her age then that would be fine!!! :growlmad:

How is everyone????

xXx

Hi girls been getting withdrawals not getting on for my bnb fix lol! Hos is everyone? Anyne else finding this weaning busness a bit daunting? Kx

very kay nice to see you back :hugs:

had a nice walk in the RAIN
this morning lol :growlmad:

but but but ......
my neckless came today thankyou leanne
you are infact an angel :hugs:

i hate weaning lol sometimes shes hungry
sometimes shes not so trying it at certain
times is failing :dohh: hopefully once her
teeth calm down she'll be back to eating
food twice a day :thumbup:

xx​

I'm too scared to wean! What kind of mother am I eh!
Amelia is too ickle in my eyes anyway!

Where on earth is everyone today? I'm bored!! :coffee:

I need to go shopping still so my lovely mummy is taking me in a short while, kinda thought I'm not going to be able to juggle pram, baby and basket/trolley! haha

xXx

may it'll help up her weight hun? just rice mixed with your EBM once? just an idea x

Hello ladies... How are you all??? Long time no speak..... Have i missed much??? How are you all???? Layla and I are doing great.. we are having fun and she is growing up so dam fast it is scary lol... She is almost 4 months old now! CRAZY STUFF!!! How are all your bubbies????
Hope your all good :)
-xox-

I've ended up buying some baby porridge so OH and I are going to try it this weekend.. *nervous* haha

Hey Mandy - Glad you are both okay!! :thumbup: I'm all good thank you, just trying to get Amelia into a routine, every time we have tried to get her into one after a few days something has happened to get her straight back out of it!

How is everyone?!?

Any exciting plans for the weekend?

xXx

I've ended up buying some baby porridge so OH and I are going to try it this weekend.. *nervous* haha

Hey Mandy - Glad you are both okay!! :thumbup: I'm all good thank you, just trying to get Amelia into a routine, every time we have tried to get her into one after a few days something has happened to get her straight back out of it!

How is everyone?!?

Any exciting plans for the weekend?

xXx

Your do absoloutly fine hun!! x x if your worried just go slowly - and ive got loads of satches of baby rice and baby ceral i can send you? x

i gained a pound at weight watchers last night :( :cry:

just take it easy ashy
if she doesn't want it she'll let you know

hanny its just another pound you
can loose next week :thumbup:

i think that amber neckless is doing
the trick you know ...

she's not dribbling anymore and her
cheeks aren't red she's still eating
EVERYTHING !!!!!!!!!
but she's not moaning and groaning either

so result!! :happydance:

and hey mandy :hugs:

xxx​

i surpose jen, im gonna be super good next week, and ill walk back from yours LOL x x x

Aww hun that would be fantastic thank you :hugs::hugs:

Don't worry about the pound sweets you will soon get it back off! .. Just think back over this week and try and find what you have ate to put that lb on.
One thing I find odd about WW meetings is.. I've always been told to weigh in the morning before eating anything, yet the majority of their meetings are in the evening so if you have ate anything heavy then you are bound to have put on weight by the time you get weighed!

Are you also keeping track of your inches?

xXx

ww is backwards i tell you!!

hanny we could even go for a walk lol
wait til jason gets in so he can help
with the buggy and we can go for a
walkabout down the brook and park
and what not :shrug:

if its not raining!!

xx​

ww is backwards i tell you!!

hanny we could even go for a walk lol
wait til jason gets in so he can help