*NEW* April Mummys Group *2009* :)

I wanna start going to baby groups - i donno ive become more confident and actually feel i could go to them if you know what i mean?

We could go together, that is always less scary! They are miles away from me tho :(

if you come across any good ones
let me know will do me good to get out
more often :thumbup: x​

by my aunty :D

you've got crap buses up
that way as well :wacko:

do you drive?

x​

Not yet, hoping to start lessons in a couple of weeks! Fingers crossed, I want to be able to get out more.

yea

we went there for boxing day lunch
my mum loves the place

x​

yeh we should defo do a mummy meet sometime

The Crab and Anchor would probably be quiet in the afternoon, after the Lunchtime rush, although I'm not sure how diet friendly it is! I've given up dieting for the moment, it just wasn't working!

i started again this week
trying to stick to it this time :dohh:

i eat when im depressed that's
my problem hopefully once im
happier i'll be eating well again
with no cheating lol and once i start
loosing weight again i'll be more meeeeee

:happydance::happydance:

x​

yeh we should defo do a mummy meet sometime

The Crab and Anchor would probably be quiet in the afternoon, after the Lunchtime rush, although I'm not sure how diet friendly it is! I've given up dieting for the moment, it just wasn't working!

:rofl: lol i cant have a mummy meet there LOL. im tempted enough as it is!! :rofl:!!

do you know any groups atm?

https://www.babyandbump.com/buy-swa...men-womens-clothes-ebay-link.html#post2934148

Men/Women clothes.

Few items, would be more but my god it takes ages to put them on! Layla's stuff! well ill just turn webcam on and people can text me :haha:

Haha sammie read the above as for sale A FEW MEN, and womens clothes for sale. lmao.

I cld do with loosing four stone then I'd be my ideal weight. However I don't suppose I can at this point, So god help me sftrer this baby born gonna be bloody ten stone! :(

aw rach

saves you loosing it and putting
it back on lol you'll be fine

:hugs: xx​

Does anyone know what happened to JeffsWife07? She's not on my myspace friends list anymore and she hasn't been on here sine the end of may.

Just thought I would ask here :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->