a clingy day :growlmad:

bah thank god for afternoon naps

:rofl:

:happydance::happydance:

xx​

Hey ladies..

I'm really happy with myself today..

It is my weigh in day and I've lose 1.5lb! :happydance::happydance:

Now I'm super hungry (I don't eat before I weigh in, gives a more accurate reading!) and my mum doesn't have any food in (I don't have scales at home haha) :dohh:

Hope you are all okay!!

xXx

yay well done ashy :happydance:

whats with the sneaking and hiding?

x​

I've probably 'met' most of you around the place before, but I wasn't ever in the Bump club, and new people scare me!

I suppose I should introduce myself! I'm a 22 year old Married Mum of one. My LO Toby was born on the 15th April.

He is currently asleep, and has been for 90 minutes! He never usually naps during the day, so I wonder if this will be a regular thing now!

yay well done ashy :happydance:

whats with the sneaking and hiding?

x​

I've probably 'met' most of you around the place before, but I wasn't ever in the Bump club, and new people scare me!

I suppose I should introduce myself! I'm a 22 year old Married Mum of one. My LO Toby was born on the 15th April.

He is currently asleep, and has been for 90 minutes! He never usually naps during the day, so I wonder if this will be a regular thing now!

WOO!! .. Toby was born on the same day as my Amelia!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Hellllllo! :hugs:

xXx

emily has a 1-2 hour nap in the afternoon
always!! :happydance::happydance:

YAY another april mummy
welcome aboard!!

how much does toby weigh?
hanny can stick him on the weight list
for you on the first page

:thumbup:

but HIIIII xx​

WOO!! .. Toby was born on the same day as my Amelia!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Hellllllo! :hugs:

xXx

Great day for babies to be born! What time was Amelia born? Toby was born at 7:40pm

I had him weighed on Tuesday and he is 19lb 13oz.

Ahh, you meant at birth! He was 7lb 7oz. 19lb would have been painful!

Heyy, did you miss me? Or disnt even notice that I wasnt on yesterday!? haha

Welcome Asacia, we are not that scary honest!!

We went to Monkey World yesterday, was great I love Monkeys!

Ok it just started pouring down and I had to run and get my washing in!! And now the sun is back out!!! Grrr hate it when that happens!

Ha Ha Mellllly been like that all day here, grrr, and first day I been organised enuf to keep wqhsing flo going, had three lots out there today, in and out with the weather, but good thing is when sun is out its drying really quickly.

Hi asacia (sorry if got sp wrong) I love the name toby, would have called my son it but it didn't happen one way or another.

Meant to say sammie, Olivia started doing this and she's been so good al this time, funny thing was at same age so did her cousin, it went on for a week, just hysterics come 7-8 for like 40 min and then after a week another two days and a tooth appeared. So thinking it could well be teeth, your right it's unlikely to be colic at four and half months, but culd also be over tired like han said anyway putting her to bed earlier?

Olivia has held her head up in a crawling poe for the first time this morning, she's been lying on her tummy and playing with her toys with head held high and resting on her elbows. Woop woop. This is a gd acheivement as was worrying abt her arms, neck and shoulders.

Ohh and btw girls she is one of the nicest girls ever!! she bought me over a book for weaning bless her!! :) x

Hi asacia! Welcome....19lb ! w00p we got such a mixture of weights lolol!

anyone want to buy some shoes lol?i found different ones now lol! oh and by the way, may (now im feeling more confident in it) upload a pic of my new dress to wear for GS meet in manc with jac!

Hi asacia! Welcome....19lb ! w00p we got such a mixture of weights lolol!

anyone want to buy some shoes lol?i found different ones now lol! oh and by the way, may (now im feeling more confident in it) upload a pic of my new dress to wear for GS meet in manc with jac!

do it do it do it!!!

:thumbup:

hmmmm shoes :cloud9:

x​

already lol its not even september!

:rofl: impatient!

i've got to wait so it arrives on
her bday lol

x​

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts