*NEW* April Mummys Group *2009* :)

Yeah 72 hours after, thats why I said should of got it
You should be fine, but if you are late then test!!

ohh i thought you said could!! :dohh:

if im late ill test, if its meant to be its meant to be i guess

Toby is sat on my lap blowing raspberries.

I'd love to be pregnant again, was the happiest time of my life.

I really want to be pregnant again, I loved it!]
Cant wait for the next one, altough I am enjoying Sophie at the mo, she is such a cheeky one

I really, really shouldn't get pregnant again for a long time, but I really want to!

I'm grumpy now. Just did a mock driving theory test, and it told me I got 8 questions wrong, but wouldn't tell me the correct answers. Grr!

Off to watch a film and try and persuade OH I need a curry.

Oh, where are you girls all up to with weaning? And sitting up?

I really, really shouldn't get pregnant again for a long time, but I really want to!

I'm grumpy now. Just did a mock driving theory test, and it told me I got 8 questions wrong, but wouldn't tell me the correct answers. Grr!

Off to watch a film and try and persuade OH I need a curry.

Oh, where are you girls all up to with weaning? And sitting up?

lol i need to learn to drive asap!! i just keep forgetting to send my provisional off!! LOL!!

Atm ava has breckfast and lunch and pudding but im gonna keep that up for a couple more weeks maybe still shes 5 months ans start dinner too :)
and ava can only sit up surported

My updates about my weekend

Well Friday i went to marcs and spencers with marcs sister and got 3 bras two for £19.50 and 1 for a wopping £4!! Theese bras make my boobs look fantaics and im really tempted to take a picture and show them off! :haha: and some really nice purfume! :happydance:

Went to tesco to get my sweettys for my swap and lost my phone!! but later it feel out of my top :| :rofl:

but when we got home i bathed ava , and she tried to turn over in the water and swallowed loads of water - went bright red gasping for air, i quickly picked her up, and patted her loads, i was soaked and nearly crying!!!

yesterday i went shopping and got loads as ive sed and had the best day with marc eveer!! :cloud9::cloud9: till he said i stole his batterys and called me a leing bitch!! :nope::growlmad:

i walked out WANKER!! :blush:

and before i forget marc did the morning fed and didnt even wake me up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:thumbup:

he is defo getting better!!

I'm not weaning Amelia properly yet, she has tried baby porridge/cereal a few times and she hasn't been too bad with it but then she has been poorly (viral infection) this week so I've just stuck to the milk!

Aww Hanny you naughty monkey! haha.. I just couldn't imagine getting pregnant now, or any time soon! .. My mum had the cheek to tell me I'll end up pregnant again because 'Condoms don't work' Hmm.. she can be special when she wants to be!

Jax - I can't believe that.. just no excuse for acting that way, even if he was going to propose, the numpty!!

xXx

I'm not weaning Amelia properly yet, she has tried baby porridge/cereal a few times and she hasn't been too bad with it but then she has been poorly (viral infection) this week so I've just stuck to the milk!

Aww Hanny you naughty monkey! haha.. I just couldn't imagine getting pregnant now, or any time soon! .. My mum had the cheek to tell me I'll end up pregnant again because 'Condoms don't work' Hmm.. she can be special when she wants to be!

Jax - I can't believe that.. just no excuse for acting that way, even if he was going to propose, the numpty!!

xXx

Awww hope the little bubba is ok!! saw a baby that looked just like ameila!! but her dad looked like borat not dan so i knew it wasnt ameila!! :rofl:!!

and new there was someone i didnt reply too - jax i agree with ash he shouldnt of acted like that even if he was gonna purpse!!

xXx

Awww hope the little bubba is ok!! saw a baby that looked just like ameila!! but her dad looked like borat not dan so i knew it wasnt ameila!! :rofl:!!

and new there was someone i didnt reply too - jax i agree with ash he shouldnt of acted like that even if he was gonna purpse!!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Damn now you know the true identity of Amelias Daddy! Haha I kid I kid! :rofl:

My little cheeky bum is fine, she was being sick so I took her to the doctor and got told 'viral infection.. will clear on its own' .. and now she has the poops.. Funny story..

Dan, Amelia and I stayed at my friends house last night, this morning took Amelia downstairs and started to change her bum, took the nappy off and she decided to continue pooing.. it went everywhere! .. Then she farted and poo shot out! :rofl: .. went all over the carpet! I was nearly sick haha
then I quickly went upstairs to get her more clothes and she had rolled over so had poo all over her bottom half, belly and back! I had to laugh or else I would've cried!

xXx

Hello gorgeous april mummies x
just thought I'd peek in and say :hi:

Hows everyones B/H Wknds going?? been upto anything special ?? xx

luv..xx

hey ladies

emily has about 10/15 spoons
of jarred food for lunch and dinner

and she can sit by herself in her
bouncer for about 20 seconds and
can sit on the floor for about 5
seconds before falling on her face :rofl:

she's moved her bedtime :happydance:
its now 8.30 instead of 9.30 :happydance:
and she loves her cotbed :happydance:

xx​

aww well done emily! Layla gone to bed at 7,55 tonight ! Only thing id rather it be more like 8.30 like it usually is. Last 3 nights it's 8.15! OH only comes in fro work at like half 5, and if we want to go somewhere we cant as we'd have to be back for her to be in bed by 7-half past :O

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->