*NEW* April Mummys Group *2009* :)

Grr Hannah! Get yourself down to a pharmacy and ask at the counter for some Potassium Citrate mixture. It is the best thing for things like cystitis, and should work quickly now to stop it getting bad.

Do you get them frequently? One thing that is good for preventing them is to urinate immediately before, and immediately after having sex.

Toby slept for 7 hours last night! He usually wakes 1-2 times a night, and once or week or so wakes 4+ times. I'm very impressed!

He can sort of sit unaided, he can sit for about a minute without falling over, and play with toys, but he is still leaning forward a bit. Not sure what counts as unaided.

Awww bless him!! :cloud9: - if hes anything like ava thats a sign of good things to come, first of all she started sleeping 7 hours then suddenly jumped to 12 hours!!

the other night i had a wee before but not after!!:blush: & im on antibiotics and i always get them near the end!!

Morning Ladies!
Sophie had a spoon of carrots and potato puree for dinner, and then a spoon of apple and pear puree after. But she wanted her bottle otherwise I would have given her more.
She was quite intriued by it!

She can nearly sit unaided, falls forward after a few seconds haha!

Ash, thats funny about amelia but yuck at the same time.

Well done toby! Sophie has been sleeping about 10-12 hours for quite a while now, she used to go down at 9.30pm and wake up at 5.30am have a bottle then go back down until 9am, but now she wakes up around 7am we give her her dummy and she goes back to sleep until 8am.

Hi Mel!! Howz the diet going?? Im thinking of starting that one myself, not sure though.
Am on WW at the mo but its all gone down the pan this week as I am due on in the next day or so, so just give me the chocolate or there will be consequences haha!

Going to Southsea in Portsmouth today to go to the arcades (we have alot of spare change to waste) and get some lunch, then going bowling! Might go on some of the rides on the pier but one of us will have to look after Sophie and its not as fun when there is just 1 of you haha!
Whats everyone else up to??

Not good at the mo! Due on next week so I have been eating everything haha!
Lost 3 lbs in the first week and i have stayed the same for the last 2 weeks! Not bad but I will do better this week (well after today)

Howz yours going?

Ive lost 4 pounds in 3 weeks!! :happydance: but have been naughty this week and this morning!! so gonna be extra good for the next 2 and half days!! and hopefully lose half a pound or somthing

all this losing weight talk is getting me annoyed!! LOL!!

I'm gonna go to spin circuit classes when the kids go back.....

well done on the 4lbs tho Hanny:hugs:

Hi Mel xx

Hello again, sorry i didnt reply hehe i have a habit of signing on writing a message then forgetting I wrote anything :haha:

Hello Sammie, Melly, Jacqui not sure who you were saying hi to me or other mel hehe confusing!!

Diets going well thnx Melly, lost 13lbs in just under 3weeks didnt get weighed in today as my councellor is on hollies, so it will be next tuesday, so it will be interesting to see what I have lost in two weeks :happydance: exciting! ... feeling great though wearing a size 10 dress today, I highly recommend going on the diet but depends how much you have to lose i guess, hows everyones weekends?

Hello again, sorry i didnt reply hehe i have a habit of signing on writing a message then forgetting I wrote anything :haha:

Hello Sammie, Melly, Jacqui not sure who you were saying hi to me or other mel hehe confusing!!

Diets going well thnx Melly, lost 13lbs in just under 3weeks didnt get weighed in today as my councellor is on hollies, so it will be next tuesday, so it will be interesting to see what I have lost in two weeks :happydance: exciting! ... feeling great though wearing a size 10 dress today, I highly recommend going on the diet but depends how much you have to lose i guess, hows everyones weekends?

My god!! I have lost 12lb in 2 and a half months!! Cannot even describe how jealous I am right now!
And you are now a size 10! even more jealous!!!!
Well done sweets :hugs::hugs:

xXx

Well i am still a size 12 in most my clothes but this dress was just a lucky fit! ... its amazing what the diet can do ....when have finished I will put before and after shots on here ... xx :winkwink:

How are you hun? and hows the new house and little Amelia doing? x

Wow thats really good!

Ideally I want to lose 2stone so I think I am going to look into it properly tomorrow!

Han - drunk dispcable, lol hope your having fun unni, oh and hope uti ok cos can be sign of pregnancy when are you due by the way.

I'm not feeling pregger at all, which is really weird. and scary!

Thought I'd add my bump pic from Olivia though three days before she was norm the night my son said your going hospital this wekeend to ahve bay aren't you and I said no not that I'm aware, he even took this pic:

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v211/kayaanne/Olivia013.jpg

And this was her a few weeks ago camping:

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v211/kayaanne/STA70029-1.jpg

Mel - The house is a dream, I love waking up and having our own space to do what we want, tis fantastic! How are you enjoying your house out in the sticks haha?
Amelia is being a little angel since I started formula feeding, she is so much happier! <3 And OH is definitely enjoying being able to do more with her :cloud9:

I have found my wedding shoes!! .. But I think they will make me taller than OH haha.. So I've told him to get some platforms :rofl: But I haven't bought them yet.. they are £60 from faith but are blooming gorgeous!

I have to lose 2lb to get to my first goal! then my second goal will be to lose a further stone and when (optimism right there 'WHEN') I get to that weight I shall see about losing the final 7lbs!!

At weekends I'm finding it really hard to keep my will power! OH has made two cakes this weekend so I've been munching on cake :dohh: I have to be good for the rest of the week or else I won't lose and then I'll feel miserable!

Has everyone had a good bank holiday??

Hanny - What you been drinking?

Rach - I'm sure all the pregnancy signs will hit you soon enough!
:happydance::hugs:

xXx

What a mixture Han!! haha!

Girls............ Im late :wacko: :dohh:
I missed a pill last Thursday and we had sex on the Wednesday night (I think) I cant remember exactly!! OMG, oh well what will be will be hey!

You watch I have posted that and I bet I will come on today! haha!

How was everyones weekend? Well I somehow lost 2lb this week!! YAY!

Sophie has a walker and she loves it!! She has been movng arond the living room this morning, her little steps are soo cute.

My gorgoeus VW Golf GTI is going :cry::cry:
Its just too expensive! It costs about £100 to tax it for 6 months, and it drinks petrol as it is a 1.8 Turbo :cry: I love my car, so it is sat on my nan and Grandads drive at the mo and we are using my stepdads Nissan Primera until the golf is sold and we can get either a Ford Focus or a Ford C-Max. Im sad :cry:

How was everyones weekend?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"