*NEW* April Mummys Group *2009* :)

How late are you melllly???

My car coats an absolute fortune in petrol,we have a Zafira.

I am going to see the lady for the cambridge diet this afternoon, i dunno if i am more nervous or excited it seems like ages since i have done it xx

Morning ladies!

Way to go Melly on the 2lbs!!! :happydance::happydance:

Bless ya having to sell your car, we have a ford Mondeo diesel and it is fab on fuel, usually get over 60 MPG! :happydance:

How do you think Graham will take the news if you are pregnant??

Amelia slept from 6.30pm till 5.30am last night! :happydance: and OH got up to see to her so I got loads of sleep haha! Still feel like half a human though :coffee:

How is everyone?!?!

xXx

We are selling it for £2,200!
Its a V reg, Black VW Golf GTI with black leather interior, air con everything :cry:

Ooo I was looking at the cambridge Diet, Can yo let me know how it goes, How much it costs etc??

I thought it was 2lb but it is only 1lb, I thought I was heavier that I was last time I weighed myself. Oh well a lb is a lb I suppose!

I was due on, on Saturday. Im on the pill and I took my last one on Thursday and it usually takes 2 days to come on, but no show so far.
We talked about it last night and we said if it happens it happens and we will get through it. I would never get rid and neither would he. Just be a bit tight on finances but hey we are used to that now. I would literally go back in January and then back on maternity in April haha, how funny would that be! If I havnt come on by the time he gets in from work at 5.30 then I am going to get a PG test.

Well done Amelia!!! Sophie sleeps from 9.30pm until around 7am and that suits me just fine!

morning ladies

had to get up early for a docs appointment
boooooo :growlmad: but atleast i know im allowed
a drink or two with my tablets lol

talking about periods lol ive been bleeding now
for 5 WEEKS!! might be longer actually! stupid implant!

you round tomorrow hanny yea?
we've gotta go to the bank and whatnot in
the morning at some point anyways
you want picking up?

im starting to get good at reading emily
she's been a right horrible cow the last couple of days
no idea why but she seems better today :happydance:

how are we all?!?
except late and hungover

xx​

I'm going to start car shopping soon. I've got a manual KA, but I think I'm going to learn in an automatic instead, saves a lot of time and effort. Our 'Main' car is a manual, but no way I'm ever going to drive that, it is far too new, big and precious! I want something little and easy to drive. OH starts new job in a week, so hopefully going to get him to come home early once a week, so I can go for a lesson!

Off to clinic and for coffee today, want to see if LO has broken the 20lb mark!

20lb mark blooming heck :cloud9:

all this car talk is like latin to me :wacko:
all i know is jasons car is shite and we need
a new one toooooo!

gotta go to asda tonight
run outta food! :dohh:
been on my diet now for a week :happydance:
and ive stuck to it!! even with the cake making
i didn't eat one bit! jasons taken them to work
all the lads can eat them instead :rofl:

hanny ill let you know roughly when we'll come
grab you :hugs:

xxx​

Note to self do not go on the implant!!

I'm dreading having my first period in over a year!! .. Think it may hurt some what.. and it is just a matter of time now I have stopped breastfeeding! :nope:

Melly - That is what I hated when I was on the pill, when you know you like clockwork and things alter all of a sudden it would scare the hell out of me! ..

What eating/sleeping routine are all your bubs in now??

I'm trying my hardest to get Amelia in a routine but she keeps trying to fight it!!:growlmad:

xXx

morning ladies

had to get up early for a docs appointment
boooooo :growlmad: but atleast i know im allowed
a drink or two with my tablets lol

talking about periods lol ive been bleeding now
for 5 WEEKS!! might be longer actually! stupid implant!

you round tomorrow hanny yea?
we've gotta go to the bank and whatnot in
the morning at some point anyways
you want picking up?

im starting to get good at reading emily
she's been a right horrible cow the last couple of days
no idea why but she seems better today :happydance:

how are we all?!?
except late and hungover

xx​

I have the same problens have been bleeding for months only having 1-2 days break in between and am having the implant removed next week having to go find a different doc to remove as mine won't!!!! she tried given me the pill to take for 3 months but i am still breastfeeding and not giving up yet,(combined pill dries up your milk) just want this bloody thing removed. am tired all the time and probably aneamic and i am on heavy every day. so want to be as natural as possible and my oh is gonna have the snip after our next and final baby!

Routine - We don't have one. LO is totally breastfed so just fed on demand. He sleeps when he wants, and goes to bed with me. Usually sleeps 11pm till 8am, with a short morning nap and a slighly bigger one at about 3pm. Not all babies need/want a routine.

emily seems to have done it all herself
:shrug: im just following her ...

at the moment (these are roughs)

wakes up has bottle
plays
10.30 ish short nap (30mins)
bottle
12.30 lunch
1.30 - long nap (1-2 hours)
bottle
plays
another bottle
5.30 dinner
6 - short nap (15 mins)
bottle
8.30 bed
sleeps 10-12 hours

anything inbetween like bottles and playtime
i just go with the flow :hugs: same with baths
she has one when i have one :thumbup:

she usually has about 6 bottles of 5oz milk

xx​

I have the same problens have been bleeding for months only having 1-2 days break in between and am having the implant removed next week having to go find a different doc to remove as mine won't!!!! she tried given me the pill to take for 3 months but i am still breastfeeding and not giving up yet,(combined pill dries up your milk) just want this bloody thing removed. am tired all the time and probably aneamic and i am on heavy every day. so want to be as natural as possible and my oh is gonna have the snip after our next and final baby!

:hugs: atleast its not just me
i seem to be heavy everyday some worse
than other doesn't allow a very good sex life
and i cant use tampons because they hurt me atm
:growlmad: bah will give it a little while longer
because im shite at taking pills lol xx​

Ashy, Sophie feeds at either

8.30, 12.30, 4.30 and then bath at 8pm last feed at 8.30 - down for bed by 9pm

or

9, 1, 5 and then bath at 8.30 last feed at 9pm - down for bed at 9.30

Sophie also now has either half a rusk mixed with her milk, or a couple of teaspoons of carrot and potato puree at her 4.30/5pm feed.

Oh and she has about a half an hour nap inbetween each feed

So both melllly and Han are both awaiting, well keep us informed I might get some new bump buddies!

Hope all is well.

hugs

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back