*NEW* April Mummys Group *2009* :)

Jen, I am sure you are just going through the motions of being on the medication. I am sure you will get better :hugs:

Where is everyone? What you all up to?

Manchester is a bit far for me to go to a meet, I am all the way down south right opposite the isle of wight!!

If it was closer i might, we are borke enough as it is!!

Jen - sweets massive hugs for you!
I can't imagine what you are going through but I wish I was closer, I'd be round all the time to support you!! :hugs:
If you ever feel like you can't cope you know where we all are, if I'm having a bad day I often find talking to you girlies cheers me up! And definitely get in touch with the doctors, they should be supporting you more, not just giving medication out! :hugs:

Sorry I've been MIA all weekend, been nicely busy, had a girlie day in town with my mum, sisters and Amelia on Saturday and then OH and I (and Amelia of course) went to a couple of wedding fayres on Sunday, had such a good time, I could browse wedding stuff for ages!!
Can't believe the price of photographers though! Some guy wanted £1200 and his pictures were bad quality.. just shocking.

How is everyone? What you all been up to??

xXx

Jen - Don't feel bad hunni, if it's any consolation everybody will have bad days when they could throw kids out of the window, serioulsy. Those who haven't experience it yet you will! We all have those kinda days. This is not to underestimate your pnd hunni, just to say even mummies without pnd feel like that sometimes.
Your probably really drained from bleeding so long, need some iron and sugar. That always makes things alot worse. As soon as you phone and speak to them I'm sure you'll feel better, is your mum around? I've not heard you mention her before, or a mate who cld have littlun for a while. HOnestly we all need time to ourselves!

Hope everyone is well and good, Olivia is tons better and smiling away again, just back to her teeth driving her crazy!

hugs to all

thanks girls :hugs:

i feel better just for writing it down tbh
had a good day today as well emily's behaved
and slept pretty much the whole day i swear they
know when you need leaving be! and i had a nice
catch up with my mum on the phone too ( she doesn't
know about the pnd or the meds :nope: ) so i have
to kinda lie and say it's all good lol

but i'll be alright ive got this wednesday and
next to look forward too so trying to stay positive
about them atleast :happydance:

xx​

YYYOOOUUUU!!!!

and buzz and roxy are hopefully
popping over too and roxy i haven't
seen in yonks!! :happydance:

couple of my favourite girlies round

xx​

Aww that is lovely!!! :flower:

Hows is everyone??

Last night I got up to go to the loo was getting back into bed and banged my ankle on the bed post, I'm in fricking agony today!! :cry:

Amelia is now sleeping through!! .. She went to bed just after 7 last night and woke up at 7.45! I'm happy :happydance:

I feel so much more alive and so much happier now I'm getting proper sleep!!

xXx

:) Im so glad amelia is sleepthrough hun :happydance:

&Im good thanks had a major shoopping spree yesterday :blush:

Hello all, just thought i'd pop in and say hellooooooooo x

Jen i saw your post, i am on the meds and i felt a bit like you after a few weeks, i didnt think they were working as i was still an emotional wreck but all of a sudden something has clicked and i am feeling great now, they've upped my dose so i should feel even better, i would try and give it a bit more time huni??

got a new car at the weekend and also got weighed yesterday, weights coming off so feeling much better hope everyones ok x

Hi Girls

I lost 8 1/2lb this week xx

Alex is having loads of bother with his teeth , ive been to the tommie tippie factory today and bought loads of teething bits for him

the cambridge diet , rob lost 16lb this week

the tommie tippie factory is where my family live in northumberland , the ctn bottles are on 6 for £10

i got the sippie cup for alex for £1

they make tesco, mothercare and boots things so there are them stuff in there too

i bought some ctn teets, cup, teething ring, teething shapes, teething blanket, the teething dummies and im sure a few other bits for £11

dont think i can stay on the cambridge for long though it cost me £52 this week just for me, so were thinking about going to slimming world now we have had a good start.

Leanne!!

OMG I have to apologise to you, only this morning did i realise i'd not sent your stuff:dohh:

Its on its way now, posted this morning!

BTW was it you that said you were waiting for me to sell my paul frank stuff?

:rofl: i completely forgot i had bought anything ! :rofl:

no wasnt me bout the paul frank stuff.

WOw, 6 for tenner thats good, I might be calling upon you to grab me some as well as teats for new baby!

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->