*NEW* April Mummys Group *2009* :)

Hi everyone:hi:

Happy birthday Jaqui.

Wots new with everyone? Have hardly been getting on recently.

Incase anyone is interested gonni b posting loads of girls clothes hopefully tomorrow and bumbo and jumperoo and swing lol Jessica has started walking so she is on one of those little zimmer things all day! Raging coz she ended up in the bumbo twice i think, waste of money. Clothes r mainly 0-3 and 3-6.

Kx

I cant get on FB either, i'm well pissed off! its made me realise i may have become slighly addicted to it :blush:

Yeah its nuts! Got some photos of her but not unpacked all my stuff but will upload when i find my cable!

Got h/v out actually coz my family were all giving me a hard time letting her stand saying her legs would end up damaged but there is no stopping her. She is really wobbly but holding onto the zimmer she is ok for a few mins on her own then sits haha!

How r u all going with weaning? I feel like im doing it all wrong atm!

Kx

emily's shite at eating food so im pretty
much giving it a rest and just giving her
bits of fruit and veg when we eat :shrug:
she'll eat it if she can hold it :thumbup:

what a clever girl :cloud9:
pictures!!!!! :cloud9:

emily's amazing on her feet might have
to invest in a walker sooner now i know
it can be done!

i actually swear we have the smartest
babies i've ever come across :happydance:
good genes girls good genes!!

xxx​

Oscar is on 3 meals a day but the way he's acting i think he may be waiting for a 4th meal to be introduced :lol: ive got fat ice cube trays and he's on 8 fat ice cubes a meal now, I normally give him porridge for breakfast, a whole banana or pureed pear and apple for lunch then 8 icecubes of random veg for tea, he also has 5 x 9 oz bottles throughout the day too the greedy monkey! have just started with the finger foods so far he's had 1 1/8th of a rusk and half of a breadstick lol whats everyone else feeding there lo's? more ideas welcome! veg i've pureed so far is Sweet potato, butternut Squash, carrott, suede, cauliflower and broccolli xx

omg...lol

how much does oscar weigh now??

ive struggle to feed alex full stop, he has between 3-6 oz bottles and i sometimes give him some baby rice if he hasnt had as much as normal, today he had some fruit cereal for breakfast too

I'm not sure ve not had him weighed for a few weeks but i reckon at least 22lb if not more, he's in 9-12 months clothes too so he's just generally big! it pisses me off cos i buy him an outfit and by the time its gone through the wash cycle it doesnt fit him anymore! x

Im the exact same jenny, just feel like im muddling along and the amount of jars im going through trying different stuff, she takes about a quarter of a jar then the rest ends up in the bin so think i might do the same. She has went right of her milk though so ive been trying to get some food in her at least to make up for it a bit. Might speak to hv see wot she thinks.

Well i wasnt sure about getting her a walker but when i went to have a look there were loads from 6 months, i go her this one https://www.mothercare.com/My-First...ing=UTF8&m=A2LBKNDJ2KZUGQ&n=77157031&mcb=core Jessica is 22wks tomorrow so not far off really.

Anyone been swimming yet with lo? Im desperate to go but kinda scared too lol!

Kx

You could try what i'm doing, I puree 1 veg at a time and freeze them in sterilised ice cube trays, the next day i pop them in a sealed bag, every meal time i just pick a few different ice cubes of the different veg's ive done so he gets variety, easy to monitor there amount too when you just start with one ice cube then move to 2 etc i just have a mad cookathon every few weeks and it keeps him in meals for ages xx

Well for a bit Jessica was doing quite well. She was on..

630am - 7oz
930-10 - 60zapprox and cereal
1pm - 6oz and baby pasta and some pureed veg and some pureed fruit
4pm - 7oz
530pm - about half a jar of various dinners and some pureed veg and she had started getting some yoghurt.
9pm - 7oz
bed

But all of a sudden she isnt interested in any food, even getting ehr to take her milk is a struggle.

Sarah u and Oscar seem to be doing fantastic, i just feel a bit scunnered by the whole thing atm but will maybe leave it a few days and c how we go starting again.

Kx

Not been swimming yet, we are off on hols next week so gonna brave it then when i dont know anyone lol

Jessica can walk? :|?

omg ava seems to have so much more to eat then everyone else!

Aw thanks hun, me an Oscar are just fine, Yeah good idea just to chill on it, they soon let you know when the milk just aint enough! xx

kay im with you :hugs:
emily's the same she doesn't want baby food
anymore the only things she'll eat are the things
i let her munch on which are generally bits of apple
and cuecumber and what not and she's gone from about
7 bottles a day down to about 5 and she's sleeping more
but she is having what seems to be a major growth spurt
so maybe once she stops growing for a bit she'll pick back
up but even when we were on jars she'd eat about 1/4 of it

ive no idea im just following her lead and experimenting
along the way :coffee: no point in forcing things on her
if she's not interested xx​

Hi Sarah!
Long time no see!!!

Its nice to hear Oscars in a nice little routine these days! Leo's doing great with his food too:happydance:

He has
7:30 am 6oz milk
8:30 am bowl of cereal

12 noon 7 oz milk
1 pm 1 jar baby dinner & 1 jar baby dessert

4pm 7oz milk
5 pm 1 jar baby tea and 1 jar baby dessert

7:30/8pm 5/6 oz Goodnight milk

Down for the night:thumbup:

Glad leo has loads of food too!! lol

ava only has breckfast and lunch and pudding - but gonna wait a couple of weeks till dinner aswell :lol:

only has breakfast lunch and pudding

:rofl:

your child is a food lover accept it!​

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back