*NEW* April Mummys Group *2009* :)

Thanks Jacqui! routine is the key me thinks, definitly the more you have it all has to just fit! Leo seems to be coming along nicely love the new avatar!
Brought Oscar his first pair of bootee's today, ive been too scared to before as i thought they would squash his little feet (even if big for his age lol) and he needed 12-18 months, they look so cool and to be honest he would look stupid with 4 months old baby feet as they would look too small for his body! gonna check with the HV tomorrow as i'm worried he's having to much now after seeing what you guys are all giving your lo's, Grr its so hard when you have a baby thats hank marvin all the time! thought i had it sussed one of the downfalls of coming on bnb! xx

total change of subject but anyone braved hollidays with there babies yet? am going to butlins on a mon-fri this mon any advice? i'm looking forward to it but worried at the same time!

Jesus cant remember a thing now!

From what i gather everyone's LO's......Layla isnt rolling(done it once) crawling or bloody WALKING? what the hell 5 months????
Although she loves her feet to play with, loves standing upright and bouncing in her new activity centre, and can sit alone for few seconds.

She only eat 4 spoons for bfast and 3 cubes veg/fruit for tea lol! 4 x 7oz bottles. She was 14lb 7 fortnight ago and a month ago (she didn't put on but stayed same). Yesterday was 16lb 2oz. WHERE the hell did that jump come from??

holidays - i been camping for 2 nights when LO was 10 weeks, and going for 4 days now to a Haven close by tomorrow :happydance: packed all bar the kitchen sink but will be good!

my LONG AWAITED Faith shoes came today and they are superb :D NOt the best pic but the one from the other side was fuzzy!
https://www.faith.co.uk/showsku/42520005/calentine-prod425200/

Manchester meet in 2 weeks :O shit lol.

Oh and ive joined the dark side! haha

oh and swimming is great, been since layla was 8 weeks, once a week :D expect to have to put your LO on the floor on towel though, as changing rooms with baby stuff seem to be few and far between!

Attachments

• Clear01999.jpg
    Clear01999.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 4
  • Clear012.jpg
    Clear012.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 1
  • Clear008.jpg
    Clear008.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 2
I need to go bed! will be MIA till next week! Miss me won't you all!

Got stuff all over my living room floor to be packed to leave tomorrow!

See ya girlies :flower:

Morning everyone!

Looks like it might b nice today, heres hoping?

I ended up up all night, think Jessica has the cold and she was meant to be going to grans to stay tonight but will just need to cancel:nope:!

Well i think Jessica has just done everything early, cant remember when but she rolled from back to front quite early and about a week later front to back although she has never tried crawl! She is just so hard work now, she will never sit and forces herself up, think thats half my problem with feeding coz she wont even lie for a bottle!

Ive got Jessicas christening end of oct and still not done a thing, anyone know where i cann get nice invites?

Kx

Awww hope shes gets better soon :hugs: & Happy 5 months jessica!! 5 months already! where is the time going?

Morning hannah how r u and ava?

Dont think my ticker can be right coz ive got jessica at 5 and a half months, bet ive got it wrong lol!

Kx

ohh the front one days jessicas 5months and 1 day too:|

me and ava are fabulous!! i think she will be sitting up unaided any week now - she keeps trying to sit up its so cute :lol:

Alex has a cold :cry: been watching him all night because he started panicing and could not breath properly

had karvol on him any other suggestions??? gonna try and get one of them things you can suck the snots out of their nose with

if hes having trouble breathing - go in the bathroom put the shower on and just sit in there for like 20 mins the stream should help x x

hanny hanny hanny :shock:
testy testy testy!

went to the docs with emily
she's got mild thrush and eczema
so ive got a HUGE tub of moisturiser
some stuff to put in the bath to keep
her skin soft some thrush gel and some
eczema cream for her face :wacko:
came out the pharmacy with a blooming
bag full of goodies and i've got to go back
in the morning because they didn't have one :dohh:
but atleast she sorted :happydance: