*NEW* April Mummys Group *2009* :)

omg cant believe he said that, another cutie like ava awwwww! How r u feeling, would u like a positive?

God im not far behind u, 1st time we did it after the condom split so im seriously petrified lol!

Kx

I cannot find my camera cable anywhere aaaarrrggghhh! Dying 2 upload my new pics too. I packed all my stuff and jessicas and moved out and now we have decided to try and work things out and ive moved back in and ive just been bursting bags looking for wot i need and i swear u can no longer c the floor in spare room, need 2 get my act together lol!

Have you thought about going on the pill if the test is negative? He definitely doesn't sound ready for another baby, so it might be wise to be extra-super safe!

I had a 2.5 point breakfast and earnt 1 point on the exercise bike! Waiting for shopping to be delivered so I can have a nice healthy lunch.

I guess my last post scared everyone away because no one posted for AGES afterwards :shrug:

Hanny - How long after you stopped BF did AF return?! It has been 3 weeks so far for me and I just want it out the way now!

Oh and you have to test ASAP! (please haha)

I'd love to know how you'd have the time to hump someone else and get pregnant when you are always with Ava!! .. Men really don't think!

Did everyone have a nice weekend?

I miss all my breastfeeding points on ww! I only get 20 points a day and it is like impossible to eat anything but salads and veg etc!

xXx

4-5 weeks i think after i stopped i think

and yeh im going on the implaint

& he said if i keep it he will disown the new baby :|

you actually dont know how much i
want to slap that man :growlmad:

the implants shite lol im still bleeding
and mine was done in june i think

test test test hanny!!
:hugs:

xx​

What an awful thing for him to say, got to agree with Jenny here i think! So when r u gonni test then? Kx

im not testing! can feel AF coming :smug:

:lol: i know when its coming when i wanna punch old ladys :lol:

i feel like that most days
!!

what you doing today hanny?!?!

xx​

I put on 2 lbs last week haha!

Oh Well, have to be extra good this week wont i

How are you all?

Hi girls!

I got my new site up and running!!!

Ok, theres not much on it yet as Ive not even got the first order printed yet :rofl: but its coming!

Sooooo I'll be back around here soon.....

Is everyone ok? Ive not missed much have i?

Just had a look at the site, looking great. I so want u to do me a couple of bodysuits and a photobook so let me know when your able to place order Kx

I can take orders now hun, just havnt got pics of the products as such!

Oh how exciting. Thinking about christmas presents! So to do the photobook how many pics roughly would u need to do it? And can u give me prices for photobook and bodysuits? Kx

I'm so hungry today! I've just eaten and eaten, but it is all really low fat things.

Hannah - did you know there are sugar free pots of jelly? I bought a load and just had an Apple and Watermelon one - with no points!

I knew jelly was no points but didnt know you could get them in pots!!! where??

I knew jelly was no points but didnt know you could get them in pots!!! where??

There are with the custard and cooking things usually. Not sure where they are in Asda, check down the Home Baking aisle.

Nearly dinner time! Eaten almost my full allowance today. Do you usually eat all your points?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->