*NEW* April Mummys Group *2009* :)

Aww jenny I hope you feel better soon. I am going to get Athenas jumperoo this weekend finally saved up the extra money. Its an early x-mass present was my justification to hunter. But thats not true cause she has WAY to many other presents coming for christmas. I am so excited to get it for her cause she tried one at teen mom and baby group and she LOVED it didn't want to get at all even when my friends one year old started trying to climb on it. I need to get a scale to but that will have to wait :(
Oh well athena beana comes first! Then getting a new apartment then stuff for me lol.

https://s280.photobucket.com/albums.../?action=view&current=laylalaughing240909.flv

https://s280.photobucket.com/albums...ion=view&current=laylalaughing240909again.flv

w000h0000 major giggles off her :rofl: ignore me in them :haha:

aawwww love the vids Sambo :thumbup:

Its ace now they giggle isnt it.

Hi girls...!

Morning everyone :hi:

Sammie - those vids r so cute, ive yet to catch missy on vid laughing so lucky u.

Hannah - hows things with Marc? Hope is being nice?

Well Jessica has decided she loves foxy off the foxy bingo ardvert:rofl: I cant stand it either but she laughs her head off everytime he comes off.

Im on a total downer, had went to doc last week about a mole ive got that had changed and had been bleeding and yesterday got a letter through to go to the rapid acces clininc next week so panicking a bit, ive had scares in the past so hoping thats why and not that they think its something sinister.

Wots everyone up 2 this w/e? Im doing sweet f/a lo! How exciting!

Kx

Aww hun I am sure you will be fine! xx
Did you take another test in the end?

How is everyone?

I love babies giggling, it is thr cutest thing ever!

Marc is being really nice actually! :) thanks for asking

im sure the mole will be nothing hun

and :test:? :lol:

Im good thanks melly how are you?

why is ur msn not on ?

You not speakin to me?

at something past 11 when you posted that (msn says 11.25pm) i would have been fast asleep dear!!!!:hugs:

Hi kelly, mellly, and kaylynn

took me a while to get her to giggle let alone catch it on video!

its good you got rapid access hun, don't want to be waiting around, so count lucky on that. always best to get checked, i have a few and keep an eye too, one changed in prgnancy and midwife said hormones can cause this, so don't panic!

morning regulars lol :hi: - uhm pinksnowball, hannah, jenny, jac, (sorry if i miss someone)

Girls ! order the new mamas and papas catalog and get £5 free gift card!! :D! got mine today!!

to use online - on phone - or instore!

Thankies han, pc did on me cos i went for a shower and didn't plug it in lol!!

mama's and papa's is bloody expensive tho! but hey £5 ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->