*NEW* April Mummys Group *2009* :)

No Hannah no teetles yet but she is biting down something awful atm, when i put my finger in her mouth it feels really sharp just under gum so dunno if its long off! Oh can u, is it just like a transfer? Just dont think it should be happening so soon Kx

A few hours ago i held a day old lil girlie :cloud9:

I want another one that size :lol:

Yay for new tooth!

Hannah - is your Buzz okay in small places like shops? Can you push it one handed? Does it fold with the seat on? Can you use the basket at the same time as the bag? Do you manage to open doors while pushing it?

AG - my friend has a 6 week old and i swear layla was never that small! But she was born weighing less so must have been haha!

She got 2 now Han? Layla's still won't "pop" bless her. There's a hole type thing on gum but wont come out

Yey go Ava for her teeth, i honestly dont think there is anything cuter than a baby with the first couple of teeth showing! My sisters Lo who is 7wks younger than Jessica has one right at the front and has had it since she was tiny, looks so cute when she smiles lol

Oh Hannah i didnt realise i could fold it with the seat on!! When u fold yours does it make a clicking sound just as u start to fold it? Haha wot we all like, saleswoman Hanny at your service lmao!

Kx

Yey go Ava for her teeth, i honestly dont think there is anything cuter than a baby with the first couple of teeth showing! My sisters Lo who is 7wks younger than Jessica has one right at the front and has had it since she was tiny, looks so cute when she smiles lol

Oh Hannah i didnt realise i could fold it with the seat on!! When u fold yours does it make a clicking sound just as u start to fold it? Haha wot we all like, saleswoman Hanny at your service lmao!

Kx

the sales women recommended not to but you can, i never do, and to be honest my quinny always sounds like its gonna break :lol: but it never does :shrug: a loud click like somethings snapped inside

Does anyones baby still sleep alot? Alex still struggles to stay awake longer than 1.5-2 hours

Athena still won't stay awake that long. Her naps are like a half hour long though so I don't get to worried cause total sleep is still in the normal range. But REALLY high normal.

Alex will sleep 1.5-2 hours at a time and that can be up to 3 times a day!

jesus

layla has maybe hour at 9.30am
up to 1.5hrs at 12.30/1pm
and catnap at 5.30ish

lucky you lot haha

God lucky u, im lucky if jessica sleeps at all through the day! And im literally not joking!

Hanny yeah just like a loud snapping noise!

Kx

kay emily's doing that lip thing now lol
but she's trying to make one of those pfffft noises lol
so maybe thats it?

bah shite weather :(
and everyone's still got colds in my house lol
emily's got conjuntivitious (sp) as well
poor little thing in the wars :cry:

im finally beginning to feel better i think
i dont want to speak to soon though
but hopefully the meds are starting to work :happydance:
starting to feel back to normal :D

emily has a half an hour nap in the morning
usually a longer one in the afternoon
and a short one in the evening but she is an
active little thing :baby:

xx​

Oooh just bumping this up as emzlouize is gonni come on just now and post new pics of aiden, cant wait!

kay emily's doing that lip thing now lol
but she's trying to make one of those pfffft noises lol
so maybe thats it?

bah shite weather :(
and everyone's still got colds in my house lol
emily's got conjuntivitious (sp) as well
poor little thing in the wars :cry:

im finally beginning to feel better i think
i dont want to speak to soon though
but hopefully the meds are starting to work :happydance:
starting to feel back to normal :D

emily has a half an hour nap in the morning
usually a longer one in the afternoon
and a short one in the evening but she is an
active little thing :baby:

xx​

haha it look so funny doesnt it? Yeah jessica kinda makes a noise when she does it, crazy babies haha!

Thats great your starting to feel more like yourself, must be an awful thing to go through!

Im really gonni start trying to get jessica in a set routing, she was really great before then i moved out for a bit when me and oh fell out and its just went to pot so this week im starting the weaning again and trying to get routine back on track. Wot time r all your Lo's going to bed at?

Kx

about 9 oclock
and she wakes about 8

sometimes varies abour an hour
depending on how tired she is :flower:

xx​

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members