*NEW* April Mummys Group *2009* :)

Ohhh so thats where she got a bumbo from :rofl: (eala her name)
Wish shed said, i woulda came with her :lol: think she will be a bit busy for a few weeks ahs she just had her baby but willing to do a lunch or something if youre up for it?

Yeah i didnt realise she was friends with u until she came down, was gonni ask if she had popped yet actually, was a bit worried when she came down, just warned her not to go in my living room lol What did she call her? Yeah defo, was really up for it last time but things just went belly up really close to it but we can defo arrange something soon Kx

She called her baby Romilly, had her on Saturday at 1.22am shes adorable :cloud9:
I have nothing on untill end of this month so im free anyday except wes and thurs (OHs days off)

Aww thats great, how do u pronounce her name? Yip well we can see when elea is free maybe next week or the following and arrange it although we will need to meet somewhere obcious like cental station coz im crap at finding places lol

hahaha ill post some more pics now, hes a lil monkey still too small for his walker ! he sleeps 12 or more hours a night and has done for a few months now,
im great cudnt b better stil hard sometimes when i think about what ive lost :( oh and i passed my driving test 2 week ago so life wil b so much easier now haha, how are you ? xx

Thats great he is sleeping so well, and take it from the last pic weaning is well undder way lol!

Uch hun think your bound to think of Mason lots but u have been blessed with aiden and im sure mason is watching over u all:cloud9:

Massive congrats on passing your test, so have u got a car yet? Im dying to drive but too scared lol

Hiya girls

Jenny - i was gonna come round yours tomo, but if your all ill - i wont, avas just got over hers (well sort of)

Emz - Awww! :cloud9: look how hes grown!! glad to see you around babe! x

& Hope every one else is ok :) x x

i cant bealive ava has TWO teeth now! shes growing up so fast!!

probs best not to for the minute hanny
dont want ava catching the conjuntivitious
especially :flower: i gotta stay in all day
tomorrow as well and wait for the delivery
man from argos ... got £20 worth of free vouchers though
:happydance::happydance:

we're nearly all over it just getting the last
snotty bits out the way lol

xx​

thank you :hugs: I didnt know Aidan and Mason were born before Alex :dohh: I'm really pleased to see Aidan is doing soo well, he looks like a really happy and cheeky baby :D xxx

yeahh they wer born on 16th march hun, when was alex born ? aww thanks he is a really cheeky monkey, im glad to see ur doing well too hun :) xx

Alex was born 26th March so only 10 days after! Hope to see you here a bit more often :D xxx

:hi: all

nice to see how fantastic he's come on emz hun. used to look out for your threads on his updates!

Thos of you doing WW, I think it may have been Ashy that posted a few different links with points calcualtors and other stuff? ANyone have these saved pleaseeee?

Just need an idea on what's good, what's ok and blah blah lol!

Hey girlies..

Here you go..

https://messageboards.ivillage.co.uk/n/mb/message.asp?webtag=iv-ukdfwwatcher&msg=16832.1&ctx=4194304

All the links!

I really need to re start my diet, I keep being naughty!! Boo!!

Have to show off the birthday cake I made and decorated for my Mum..

https://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p209/qu33nashl3igh/SDC11257.jpg

I had so much fun making it!!!!

I hope you are all okay!

Sorry I am so MIA at the moment.. trying to get into a routine now I'm back at work and what not! Nightmare!

xXx

just to ask you for that website lol

i love the look of that cake!! making one for the meet? lol x x

thanks ash!

OMG THAT cake looks fantastic! well done you

hows work going? who has amelia for you? I think i have to go back full time - suddenly hit me!

You are welcome!

I am thinking about making one for the meet Hanny but don't hold me to it yet, that cake took about 6 hours to make and decorate!

Work is going well, it doesn't feel like I'm the new girl, I'm not keen on the assistant manager she is a bit up herself but I get on with the manager really well!!

My sister/mum has Amelia on tues/weds/thurs and on Saturdays OH is at home so he does his fatherly duties!

I don't think I could've gone full time, I miss her so much whilst I'm at work but I'm working so we can all have a better life!

If I was paying for childcare there wouldn't be any point in me going to work!

xXx

:hi: Morning everyone

Me and Alex have been poorly :cry:

Got him weighed yesterday and he is 15lb

changed to mam bottles and he has suddenly become a little piglet!!

Hey everyone,

Snowball - i love the mam bottles, swear by them! Dunno wot the boys ones r like but i love the girls ones with all the pretty flowers on them 2!

Ashy that cake is brill, i would love to be able to do that! Any time i make a cake it always looks lop sided lol!

Jenni - hope your all feeling better, poor emily!

Ive just realised this morning that its less than 3 wks till jessicas cheristening and i havnt sent out invites, havnt organised cake,gown,food so basically im screwed lol! Gonni get my bum in gear today and sort as much as i can. Anyone got any experience of m&s buffet food u can order?

Kx

Hi girls..omg how many pages have I missed!:dohh:
Jessica and Alex are growing so quick!

How lovely to see pics of Aiden!!!!!:cloud9: He's beautiful!

Leo's got one tooth at the bottom Han and another on its way...so he's catching Ava up!

Ive been busy with my scrappy Jacs stuff so not managed to get on as much as I'd like....oh and trying to find a nice outfit for a halloween party!

Hope everyones good!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->