*NEW* April Mummys Group *2009* :)

8pm for us and 8am wakeup
Kay, whereabouts in Glasgow are you?

Im just outside paisley, infact your friend (cant think of her name) came doewn couple of weeks ago, she bought my bumbo. We need to have a second try at the meet, felt dead guilty last time but had just moved out and everything wa sjust a mess lol

Ohhh so thats where she got a bumbo from :rofl: (eala her name)
Wish shed said, i woulda came with her :lol: think she will be a bit busy for a few weeks ahs she just had her baby but willing to do a lunch or something if youre up for it?

omg girls its been a whileeeee ive miss u all i hope every1 is doing and coping fine !! hope all ur lil ones are good me and aidan cudnt b happier i love bein a mum and love him to bits 6 n half month old he is now oh how time has flown ! :cloud9:

bummy 3.jpg

10318_139781730869_587860869_3064768_3576585_n.jpg

DSC01844.jpg

5735_1208797784746_1372746577_30579160_2603506_n.jpg

DSC02009.jpg
pink spoon ! girl pants haha

Wish shed said, i woulda came with her :lol: think she will be a bit busy for a few weeks ahs she just had her baby but willing to do a lunch or something if youre up for it?

Yeah i didnt realise she was friends with u until she came down, was gonni ask if she had popped yet actually, was a bit worried when she came down, just warned her not to go in my living room lol What did she call her? Yeah defo, was really up for it last time but things just went belly up really close to it but we can defo arrange something soon Kx

omg girls its been a whileeeee ive miss u all i hope every1 is doing and coping fine !! hope all ur lil ones are good me and aidan cudnt b happier i love bein a mum and love him to bits 6 n half month old he is now oh how time has flown ! :cloud9:

View attachment 39592

View attachment 39593

View attachment 39594

View attachment 39595

View attachment 39596
pink spoon ! girl pants haha

hiiiii:happydance:

Will say again, how cute is he! Love the one with the baker boy hat u posted in the other thread, proper little boy:cloud9:

So wot have u bn up 2 hun?

Kx

Yeah i didnt realise she was friends with u until she came down, was gonni ask if she had popped yet actually, was a bit worried when she came down, just warned her not to go in my living room lol What did she call her? Yeah defo, was really up for it last time but things just went belly up really close to it but we can defo arrange something soon Kx

She called her baby Romilly, had her on Saturday at 1.22am shes adorable :cloud9:
I have nothing on untill end of this month so im free anyday except wes and thurs (OHs days off)

hahaha ill post some more pics now, hes a lil monkey still too small for his walker ! he sleeps 12 or more hours a night and has done for a few months now,
im great cudnt b better stil hard sometimes when i think about what ive lost :( oh and i passed my driving test 2 week ago so life wil b so much easier now haha, how are you ? xx

omg emz he's gorgeous
he's grown up soooo much

:cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

its good to see you about hun

:hugs:

xx​

oh an btw kay jessica is adorable so cute cant believe how big she is now xx

DSC01971.jpg

DSC01863.jpg

DSC02011.jpg

DSC01913.jpg

awww look at Aidan... he's just the cutest!!! Havent seen you on here for a while so :hi: :) xxx

awww look at Aidan... he's just the cutest!!! Havent seen you on here for a while so :hi: :) xxx

omg hayley congrats on being preg again i wish u all the luck in the world u deserve it she is goin to be a lil heartbreaker jst like alex was ! :cloud9:

thank you :hugs: I didnt know Aidan and Mason were born before Alex :dohh: I'm really pleased to see Aidan is doing soo well, he looks like a really happy and cheeky baby :D xxx

thank you :hugs: I didnt know Aidan and Mason were born before Alex :dohh: I'm really pleased to see Aidan is doing soo well, he looks like a really happy and cheeky baby :D xxx

yeahh they wer born on 16th march hun, when was alex born ? aww thanks he is a really cheeky monkey, im glad to see ur doing well too hun :) xx

omg ive jst realised why am i posting in here when the twins wer born in march :dohh:

because you know everyone here :D My Alex was born in April but i still post with the May mummies

hahahaah oh good i thought i was goin loopy then is it jst me or has every1 lost thier last few braincells since having ur lil ones ?? im so dumb now:dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->