New at all of this and terrified. Help!!

Heatherface31

Reaction score
Hello ladies, this is my first pregnancy, I have been to the doctor and my first ultrasound is actually this Wednesday. I should be 7 weeks along according to my dates of Last cycle. Anyway, I've had a good one I guess you could say, haven't really had any if the usual symptoms. No nausea, no headaches, a little bit of boob soreness but that's it. However, I have had (not excruciating) pain. Everyday some kind of pain. Mainly on the right side, I'm also a panicked mess when anything is going on with my body I'm super in tune with it. Hence why I panic about anything that seems off. I'm aware my body is changing, but to have pain on one side only?? I have left side pain but not much. And the right side goes from dull, to stabby, to almost a burning sensation. Sometimes it's enough to stop me in my tracks but it's not unbearable. Its an all day thing pretty much, no bleeding, no other symptoms. Just pain...I'm so scared of ectopic. I've read up on things till I'm irritated and sad and just so frustrated that I'm afraid I'm hurting myself. I've spoken with my doctor and he says to take a couple Tylenol and a warm bath and relax. Easier said than done when you're absolutely terrified the ball will drop at any minute. I'm not asking for expert advice, but maybe someone has been through something similar? I figure reaching out to another mother who's done this or going through this now is better than a Google search. Thank you for taking time to listen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->