New at temps

BRIT1416

Reaction score
Ok so I just started temp charting; anyone have some advise for me? I have read that ur temp will drop right before ovulation and then rise again after ovulation is that correct? And then I have also read that temp will dip with implantation? And then drop right before AF is about to come?

Trying to stay busy during the TWW!!
Thanks!!!

I just kinda have a feeling this wasn't our month so wanna learn about temps for next month :)

Ok so I just started temp charting; anyone have some advise for me? I have read that ur temp will drop right before ovulation and then rise again after ovulation is that correct? And then I have also read that temp will dip with implantation? And then drop right before AF is about to come?

Trying to stay busy during the TWW!!
Thanks!!!

I just kinda have a feeling this wasn't our month so wanna learn about temps for next month :)

Hey Brit! Yes! Happy to help and feel free to follow my journal and look at my chart. I would def use fertility friend to help you. Temps before O are usually lower. When you O, you will want 3 temps higher than the day of your O to confirm you O'd. You'll want these temps to remain high if you're pregnant with an occasional dip which could indicate implantation or an estrogen surge. If you are not pregnant you can expect a temp plummet a day before or day AF is due.

Make sure to temp around the same time each morning and after a solid 4 hours of sleep. Don't move around a lot (like get up and pee and then temp).

Good luck and feel free to message me or post in my journal!

One more thing…after about 5 temps after O you'll get what is called a cover line - the red horizontal line in my chart. You'll want your temps to stay above this line after you O. 1 or 2 temp drops are okay.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->