NEW August Testers

looks like the 17th was an unlucky day for us ladies. here's to the next cycle!

Would you PLEASE put me down for August 28th

may all those still left to test be blessed with our bfp

So, I'm supposed to test in the morning and I've chickened out. :(

I have a fairly lengthy post (started a thread) about what's been going on. I don't know if I'm in or out! Grrr! I think I'm just going to never test so I don't have to see another BFN, ya know? I can't help but think, "It always says 'no'!" Terrible PMA, I know!

can someone else take over the running of this thread - i will not be back on BNB

Congratulations to Ann on your :bfp: :dance:

Good luck to everyone still waiting :hug: Jasmine, hope you are okayxx

bfn for me as no sign if the witch

Im out too! witch arrived today

Well..I tested today and got my :bfp:! I couldn't believe it. Even told my husband "you ready for a negative?" And it wasn't! It hasn't totally sunk in yet!

Well..I tested today and got my :bfp:! I couldn't believe it. Even told my husband "you ready for a negative?" And it wasn't! It hasn't totally sunk in yet!

wowee congrats xx

I had a BFP yesterday and went to the hospital and they said it was a faint BFP, and today it is negative with clotting and heavy bleeding.

Guess AF decided to get me anyway.

What's up with Jasmine guys? She's dropped out of BNB and she's deleted a load of her posts on previous threads. Bit worried actually....

What's up with Jasmine guys? She's dropped out of BNB and she's deleted a load of her posts on previous threads. Bit worried actually....

I just noticed that too, i went sniffing around to see if someone had upset her and all her posts are edited to a letter or number!?!?

Do you think someone has found her posts and kicked off about it?

Hope she is ok xx

Dunno maybe she had been saying personal things and someone has read it and she's upset about it :shrug: don't think she would go to them extremes if AF had got her xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->