NEW August Testers

well i was going to put some dust on here but it looks like want2bamom has given you a bunch so I will just send lots of good vibes to you all!!!
https://www.mothering.com/discussions/images/smilies/goodvibes.gif

thanking you ladies.xx will let you know as soon as i do. xx

I'm in shock think I might have just got a :bfp::happydance::happydance::happydance:

I love Vitamin B6, pre-seed and progesterone cream x Not sure which helped, but who cares!!!!

12dpo today and have been feeling strange for days but bfn yesterday and only tested on the off chance today and bfp yippee!! Now fx'd that everything goes ok x

Congrats to all those with bfps, next month is THE MONTH for all those with a bfn and good luck to those still to test xxxxx

hi guys, can i join?

im trying 2 concieve number1!!
its sooooo exciting. im in the 2ww at the mo due af around 26th.
got really bad af symptoms tho, really sore swollen breasts.
i hate it!! heard it mite b a sign of early pregnancy aswell so keep fingers crossed!!!

this thread looks really lucky, hope its lucky 4 me 2

good luck 2 all
jody xxxx

I'm in shock think I might have just got a :bfp::happydance::happydance::happydance:

I love Vitamin B6, pre-seed and progesterone cream x Not sure which helped, but who cares!!!!

12dpo today and have been feeling strange for days but bfn yesterday and only tested on the off chance today and bfp yippee!! Now fx'd that everything goes ok x

Congrats to all those with bfps, next month is THE MONTH for all those with a bfn and good luck to those still to test xxxxx

Yahhhh :happydance::happydance:!!! So happy for you!!! Did you post a pic in the BFP Announcements??? Thats is awesome!!!!!! Keep me updated!!!!:hugs:

P.S. We're only off by a day!!! We can be preggo buddies!!!

Yahhhh :happydance::happydance:!!! So happy for you!!! Did you post a pic in the BFP Announcements??? Thats is awesome!!!!!! Keep me updated!!!!:hugs:

P.S. We're only off by a day!!! We can be preggo buddies!!!

Definately chick, I have been keeping track of your progress and was so happy when you got a BFP (yippee)!!! I reckon I'm due 27th April but prob have to have another section so prob few weeks before!! When you due hon?

I'm due April 26, but will have that confirmed with the DR

:witch: for me :cry: off to join my own september thread now, hoping it will be lucky for me and everyone else.

:witch:
explain it to me, how is it that everything is supposed to work and then it doesnt?

We are closing on our house tomorrow and will be pretty busy, good luck to the rest of you ladies, I'll pop into the september thread in a few days.
Sherry

Well i am waiting to test...but if i am pg i will have the same due date as you!...lol. still no signs of af...have an appointment to get the blood test done on thursday instead of poas...had a very faint line but not sure.

Well i am waiting to test...but if i am pg i will have the same due date as you!...lol. still no signs of af...have an appointment to get the blood test done on thursday instead of poas...had a very faint line but not sure.

Good luck! Sounds promising. :) :hugs:

All updated for you ladies!!

Congrats to all those :bfp:s - thats us up to 32!! Keep up the good work!!

Huge :hugs: to those of you moving on to September testing

xxxxxx

I really wanna test!!! Still 1 week to AF though!!!:cry:

I believe af got me on the 13th (very light with no pain so not to sure whats going on!) you had me down for the 19th but obviously i cant count so please mark me off now...Rubbish!

Thanks xx

Did you do a test anyway? If your AF is very light or different to normal it could be implantation bleeding and not AF at all??

No i havent done a test, I just have a feeling im not. My period is very light, but its more than spotting... but not heavy (tmi - sorry) and no pain what so ever which is odd cause i normally get terrible cramps?!
Do you think i should do a test or just wait till next month..... can this happen a lot then at the start of pregnancy?
:kiss:

Apparently it can - I'd do a cheapy test just to be sure?

Please add me to testing on 19th, although I have a feeling now after all my PMA that it won't be my month :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->