NEW August Testers

:witch: got me this morning, exactly when she should have :(

:witch: got me at lunchtime :(

Another unpredictable cycle. Onto the next.... will join Sarah's September thread when my body decides it's going to OV this time :wacko: Meanwhile: start using my CBFM and enjoy a week in Greece.

Good luck for next month girls... I think I'll be joining the September thread too the way things are going.

I don't want to get my hopes up but I had the hint of a line today for the first time in all 20 cycles of trying!

I've posted the photo here if you want to check for me:
https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-tests-gallery/176161-trying-not-get-too-excited.html

Well the :witch: still hasn't got me yet, but have a feeling she's def on her way! Cramping all afternoon - boo! :cry:
And had a def :bfn: this morning!
But can't give up til she is here!

Congrats to everyone with there :bfp: 's so far!
And to those of you joining the sept testers, prob see you there soon!

I don't want to get my hopes up but I had the hint of a line today for the first time in all 20 cycles of trying!

I've posted the photo here if you want to check for me:
https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-tests-gallery/176161-trying-not-get-too-excited.html

I'd have my hopes up if I were you! I said it in the thread but I'll say it here, that line is totally visible without the squinting! Congrats and hope it gets stronger.

Ann, that's a definite line, well done honey! (Every time I see one of these threads I go to myself "Oh! So that's what a positive test looks like!")

Thank you so much girls! :friends:

I just posted in that thread, but I wnet and bought a FRER (2 actually) and the line came up in 1 minute! Faint, but pink and definately there!

I'm on :cloud9:

Now I need to find a way to tell my hubby, or do I just test with him on Thursday when AF would be due?!

Ann, that's a definite line, well done honey! (Every time I see one of these threads I go to myself "Oh! So that's what a positive test looks like!")

I know what you mean :hugs: I had never even had a hint of a line until today, not even an evap line in 20 cycles :shrug:

I just posted in that thread, but I wnet and bought a FRER (2 actually) and the line came up in 1 minute! Faint, but pink and definately there!

Now I need to find a way to tell my hubby, or do I just test with him on Thursday when AF would be due?!

Huge congrats!!!!! :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Just wishing everyone luck who is still waiting on there BFP this month, sending lots of baby dust to you all

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Seems like it is a lucky month for so many....

555ann555 - Tell him tonight!!

I know what you mean :hugs: I had never even had a hint of a line until today, not even an evap line in 20 cycles :shrug:

I know you didnt want us to get excited but thats definately a BFP hun :happydance:

Its for sure there =) Congrats lady... I'd for sure tell him tonight... If I get one this month im gonna just drive to his work with the stick jumping up n down LMAO

Can u put me down for the 27th please....I'm actually due between the 23-27th! Weird cycles!! Thanks :) And congrats to all the BFPs!

Congrats Ann!!!!! That's so exciting and I hope you tell your husband soon. He'll be sooo excited!!!!! And if you have a creative way you told him, please do tell! I love hearing those stories. So cute!

:dust: to all of us still waiting, and waiting and waaaaiiiiittttiiiiinnnngggg

This is like the never ending month to me hahaha but so far its had positive results, heres hoping were in that too. :dust: to all =))))) I don't see my name added yet, is it oo late to be added? hugs

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->