NEW August Testers

august seems to be a pretty good month so far!!! keep up with the :bfp:s !!!!

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

WoW, so many BFP's already. Congrats to you girls and i hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months.

:hugs: to all who got caught by the :witch:, nasty cow!

Well i am 5dpo, or am i? I thought i had my ewcm so :sex: loads but after having no sex for a couple of days, i noticed loads of ewcm today, needless to say i pounced on OH, just incase this is it. Hmmm its so much easier when your temping but i promised him i wouldn't obsess this time........much lol

So i am either 5 DPO or O now :shrug: :dohh: xx

Thank you for doing this thread!

Congratulations to all those w/ BFPs already! How awesome is it to be an 8/1 tester? I hope it's a good sign for all those yet to test!

:dust::dust::dust::dust:

Good luck ladies! I know we're all hoping to 'graduate' to the pregnancy boards. :blue::pink:

...But if not, there's always September.

my testing date will be the 18th of august i think can you put me down please x

haha I was wondering why someone would start ANOTHER thread! Thanks for taking over on it! Hope it's a trend and you get your bfp!

August is the month!
PUT THE :BFP: by my name!!!!

BECAUSE I AM FINALLY PREGNANT!!!

Tested 9dpo...
FAINT BUT THERE!!!!!!!

August is the month!

Tested 9dpo...
FAINT BUT THERE!!!!!!!

Congratulations!!!

August definitely does seem to be the month - sooo many :bfp:s already!!

Hope you have a healthy & happy 9 months!!

xxx

WOW August is looking great!! good luck to all the girlies still due to test! xx

Congrats to all of you with BFP'S!! xx

I am such a dope :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :dohh::dohh::dohh:

Can you change my test date to the 24th August?? That means AF is due 3 days into our holiday!!! So will be on tenderhooks until we get home to test :wacko:

I have no idea what I was doing saying it was the 30th......brain is totally mashed!!!!!

:nope: Only a BFN for me...

Congratulations to all u girlies who got ur BFP :happydance: :hugs:

Sorry you got your :bfn: - will you be able to test again in August or are you a September tester now?

Good numbers of :bfp:s tho!

August is the month!

Tested 9dpo...
FAINT BUT THERE!!!!!!!

Congratulations!!!

I gave in and tested today too - 10 DPO - I've got a faint line - is that positive? I've never been pregnant before and I have no idea if the line is positive or not. I guess I'll keep testing the next few days and see if the band gets stronger? Have we done it? Advice ladies!!!

witch is here for me
congratulations to all girls with "stripes"

Wow! 9 :bfp:s already and its only the 4th!!

Keep it up girlies!!

:dust: :dust: :dust:

xx

I gave in and tested today too - 10 DPO - I've got a faint line - is that positive? I've never been pregnant before and I have no idea if the line is positive or not. I guess I'll keep testing the next few days and see if the band gets stronger? Have we done it? Advice ladies!!!

COngratulations!!

Do you want me to put you down as :bfp: now or wait until you get a stronger line??

xx

Hi Jasmine, better wait until I get a stronger line. I'll let you know when I'm sure. At the moment I'm in a state of disbelief!!

WOW Look At All Them :bfp:'s July Looks Like It Was A Special Month!!! August Is Gonna Be The Same!!!!

Congrats To You All :hugs:

Hi Jasmine! It's official just bought a CB digital and it says 'pregnant 1-2 weeks'!!! Woo hooo!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->