New born twins and/or triplets/quads wanted for tv series in nyc!!

rocasting

Reaction score
We are casting for the second series of "Orange is the new Black" a Netflix original and we are specifically looking for newborn triplets and twins filming in NYC.
Apart from the opportunity to star in a hit new tv show this is paid work and nice opportunity to start a little college trust fund for the bubs!
Anyone with newborns or expected twin/triplet birth date up until the 4th of August please call 646-929-9197
Thank you!!

As per forum rules you may not submit duplicate posts/threads, also please note I have moved your thread to press and research where any further enquiries should be posted.

Thanks
wobbles

Thank you - I apologize I thought I had posted in the wrong area - that's why the double post - but then you have moved it again!
I really hope the specific people I wished and intended to reach will view the post now it is in a completely different catagory - I felt it a great opportunity for someone on here rather tha going through a kids agency - as one mother said she needed to get a special stroler - well this could have easily covered the payment for the special stroller!

...and for the record - this is not a research program or medical program - it is a comedy/drama tv show - the bubs will be "actors"

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->