New, confused, and need input on bbt chart

dtboo

Reaction score
Hello Everyone....New here but have been looking around at other posts. I'm really confused...After charting for a few months, my doctor decided to put me on clomid for days 5-9. I thought that O would occur 5-10 days after my last pill. My temp really dropped on the cd10. What do you think? Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Attachments

• bbtchartjunejuly.png
    bbtchartjunejuly.png
    18.7 KB · Views: 9
hmmmm thats a hard one, there doesnt seem to be a clear shift in temps to a higher level. this is my first cycle on clomid but I had monitoring and did a trigger shot. my temps show a clear shift.

did they not tell you to use ovulation tests to see when you get a surge? otherwise its hard to know when you are going to ovulate and then see a rise in temp. do your past charts show an obvious ovulation?

people on here have told me theyve heard you shouldnt temp on clomid as its very erratic

I'm not really seeing a biphasic pattern yet....Are you temping at the same time each morning?

Sorry matey I don't see any pattern on this chart at all, I think it's worth calling your doctor for some guidance on this.

Sarahincanada - does Clomid or the trigger shot affect your reading on an opk or is that only IVF drugs that do that?

Sarahincanada - does Clomid or the trigger shot affect your reading on an opk or is that only IVF drugs that do that?

clomid no, but trigger shot is hcg so your ov tests shows positive. what they do is have you do ov tests and if theres no surge detected by a certain date you to the trigger. so once thats done you dont need for the ov tests anymore (I just tried one and that and a pregnancy test were positive. was nice to see 2 lines on the preg test for once in my life!!!!)

clomid no, but trigger shot is hcg so your ov tests shows positive. what they do is have you do ov tests and if theres no surge detected by a certain date you to the trigger. so once thats done you dont need for the ov tests anymore (I just tried one and that and a pregnancy test were positive. was nice to see 2 lines on the preg test for once in my life!!!!)

Thanks for that info Sarahincanada, I was curious in case I decide to go down that route myself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->