**New & Crazy** friendly group thread ((5 BFPs))

liz_legend

Reaction score
This group thread was created for a fabulous group of women to keep in touch with each other through their TTC journey into PG and beyond.

We might not all be at the same stage in life right now with regards to age, relationships, work, TTC/PG journeys etc. but we do have one thing in common. We want to support each other and learn from our experiences. :hugs:

Welcome! :hugs:
Elliot not testing anymore :bfp:
Liz_legend not testing anymore :bfp:
TL682 not testing anymore :bfp:
Sherylb not testing anymore :bfp:
Ready4onemore not testing anymore :bfp:
Anne24
Heather9603

Others welcome :flower:

:dust:

:happydance: :happydance: Liz, you are brilliant!!! :happydance::happydance:

Did you ever find anything helpful on FF?

And help me out here... I'm confused by your tickers. The FF ticker says you're 12DPO, but the Lilypie one seems to say you're on CD2?

This is a brilliant idea Liz!!!! You are so awesome :) I was thinking the samething, now we dont have anything to worry about, no judgement here :flower:

Thanks for catching that! I fixed it. lillypie was confused b/c it's wondering "wth haven't you got AF yet!!" so it started my next cycle without me.. haha. I put her straight and told her it AIN'T OVER TIL THE PHAT LADY SINGS!

Thanks for catching that! I fixed it. lillypie was confused b/c it's wondering "wth haven't you got AF yet!!" so it started my next cycle without me.. haha. I put her straight and told her it AIN'T OVER TIL THE PHAT LADY SINGS!

Glad you set her straight! Now I can keeps tabs on you properly!

So how are you planning on spending the nest 24-48 hours amusing yourself and waiting out the old witch? Got anything fun planned?

My OH has to work late, till 8:30, tonight and I'm having a mighty powerful craving for some Chinese takeout... bad stuff, I know! But sooooo good!

I haven't eaten lunch yet... My appetite has somewhat decreased over the last few days. very odd.....

Guess I should take care of that now!!!

I'm trying to get my gf to come over with her pup again :) she got a little drunkie last night so slept over and now she wants to sit at home tonight....

Happy lunching! My appetite has been quite low since a bit before I got my BFP, which is way out of the norm for me, but today it suddenly came roaring back full force. Funny though... I usually love sweets and thought for sure I'd be a crazy-baking PG lady always whipping up cookies or cakes. But I have no interest in sweets lately. I'm all about the salty.

I have big plans tomorrow night, and I'll tell even though it will confirm for Liz that I am a dork! :haha:

When DH got his first job out of grad school he worked with the most wonderful group of people. They took him and I right in. He's been working somewhere new for 2+ years now, but we still stay in touch with a bunch of those folks and we have a bit of a tradition... every time a new Harry Potter movie comes out we all go out to dinner together and then go see it on opening night!

You can call me dorky, but it's so much fun to all get together again and it makes me look forward to the new movie releases so much. It's a group of between 8 and 12 people, mostly in their 40s and 50s, one lady in her 60s who cracks me up to no end, and then me & OH, and one lady's daughter who has started to come and is about 12. A great group and such a riot to be with! I can't wait!

I'll be heading out shortly. Just wanted to send Liz some extra good luck for no witch tonight! Will be checking in first thing to see how the AM test went and just hoping like crazy for a BFP!

Glad to see CLW found our new thread already! Hi CLW! :hi:

Anne and TL... I hope we'll see you here soon so we can cheer you through a new cycle! :hugs:

We're all rooting for you Liz! :thumbup:

I'll be heading out shortly. Just wanted to send Liz some extra good luck for no witch tonight! Will be checking in first thing to see how the AM test went and just hoping like crazy for a BFP!

Glad to see CLW found our new thread already! Hi CLW! :hi:

Anne and TL... I hope we'll see you here soon so we can cheer you through a new cycle! :hugs:

We're all rooting for you Liz! :thumbup:

:hi: elliot, Of course I found you ladies I couldn't loose track of my girls:)

Happy lunching! My appetite has been quite low since a bit before I got my BFP, which is way out of the norm for me, but today it suddenly came roaring back full force.

I have big plans tomorrow night, and I'll tell even though it will confirm for Liz that I am a dork! :haha:

Elliot,

So can I use this as a SS?? I normally have a very good appetite and I barely touched my dinner last night and at lunch today. In the last 36 hrs, all of my meals have become leftovers.. :blush:

Oh, and I don't think you're a dork for going to see the new HP movie. We will be going too.. just not on opening day, and not with a group of ppl.. but still going..

Happy lunching! My appetite has been quite low since a bit before I got my BFP, which is way out of the norm for me, but today it suddenly came roaring back full force.

So can I use this as a SS?? I normally have a very good appetite and I barely touched my dinner last night and at lunch today. In the last 36 hrs, all of my meals have become leftovers.. :blush:

You know full well I totally noted it as a "symptom" in my little journal Liz! :winkwink: It was quite out of character for me especially during the end of the 2WW when I normally turn into a chow hound!

But I don't want to be a terrible jerk getting your hopes up! Must admit though, that when you said it I did get my own hopes up for you just a bit! Can't help symptom spotting even when they're not my own! :blush:

Happy evenings ladies! Go Team Liz & OH!

Liz, THIS ROCKS!! So happy you started this :) So, update us!! Elliot -- Totally not dorky, we do the same things :) Hope it was fun!!

Where do all of you ladies live?? I'm in New York... Liz, good luc tomorrow morning!!

Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy I found my buddies:happydance:. I am in Chicago area,Illinois. Liz you are just fantastic. You made my day hun, have been so down the whole day.

Glad you set her straight! Now I can keeps tabs on you properly!

So how are you planning on spending the nest 24-48 hours amusing yourself and waiting out the old witch? Got anything fun planned?

My OH has to work late, till 8:30, tonight and I'm having a mighty powerful craving for some Chinese takeout... bad stuff, I know! But sooooo good!

Elliot just be careful of the MSG content in Chinese food hun. I guess Panda Express and P.F.Chang's serve food without MSG

Liz good luck hun for tomorrow's test common BFP

Hi Anne! :hi: So glad you found us over here on this great new thread Liz set up. That Liz is a genius!

I think everybody knows I'm in Maine. And boy has it been cold up here the last few days. I've been longing for my heating pad, but now that I know better :dohh: I just bundle up in many layers and fuzzy knee-high socks (OH gets a big kick when I wear them to bed :haha:). We're forcasted to possibly get some snow on Thanksgiving and I just can't wait! :happydance:

Can't report back on the movie yet 'cause it's tonight. Sure am excited! Except for one thing... I did get my chinese food to satisfy my craving yesterday. I was hungry as a wolf and felt great after eating it. But this morning I woke up feeling like I never want to eat again and I'd rather eat an old boot than ever have chinese again so long as I live. Bummer is... my group is going to a chinese restaurant before the movie tonight! :dohh: How the heck do I avoid chinese food at a chinese restaurant?!?! I should have known better yesterday. What a dufus I can be!

Anne - What's the scoop on MSG? So far I've only read that it won't do any harm to the bean, but just may have a stronger effect on me if I'm usually affected by it. I don't usually get headaches or anything from it, so I haven't worried about it too much. It's in so much food now, I'll have to become a super-sleuth in the grocery store if it's to be completely avoided, so I'm eager to know what you've read/heard/know. Do you know how many different names that stuff goes by?!? I saw an article where they had like 5 different names! It's enough to make a girl bonkers!

Liz - How are you feeling today, hun? Hope you had fun with your friend and her puppy last night. Holding my breath for an update! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->