'New dee wont mind being nudey' diary :)

xCorkettex

Mum to 1 x
Reaction score
Hello :D a little introduction to me....
Im Dee (Danielle) and im 25.Im married to a lovely guy and i have a son from a previous relationship.We live in Lancashire & i stay at home whilst my hubby brings home the bread :thumbup:
Well as im now at the biggest i have ever been i have decided to shed the layer of my body that is causing me to feel disgusted when i look in the mirror.I have been fat since secondary school and i always said i would be happy with my weight until i felt like i wanted to turn the light off during sex......well now its come to that time so here i go......about time really.So thats how i came up with the name for this diary :haha:
Im doing this diet the cambridge way (Lollylou is my inspiration!) and im actually quite excited :happydance:

Start weight:15 st,10 3/4lbs.
Height:5"7.
Goal weight:11 st,12 lbs.
Timescale:one year from today.
Feelings today: excited,calm.

Thankyou!& thankyou for taking the time to read my first post x
Im on the '810' step with Cambridge-810 calories a day.4 pints minimum of water,3 sachets (£1.70 each) and a very simple meal EG 175g chicken,no skin, no fat.and 3 table spoons of veg eg lettuce/cucumber.
Day one is going well-im thinking this is going to be one of the hardest days right?
well the first 4 days will be the hardest apparently.I took my lad to Eureka with his dad so i have been semi-occupied but found it hard when we were eating our lunch in the cafe......the smell of fries was really tempting ( i was sat there with a lumpy,salty choc shake) but hey-i got through it.Im not sure why the sachets taste salty-maybe its the minerals?plus i hardly add salt to my food so id pick up on it more i guess.
I didn't realise there were so many things around to remind us all of food though-no wonder i got this fat!Everywhere we went was full of food references/pictures/slogans.
Also i never thought about the times i test Jacks juice/food!even when i make him a squash i test it to make sure its not too strong/weak.Its quite weird what i do out of habit.Not any more though!
Had the apple n cinnamon porridge for breakfast,choc shake for lunch and chicken/lettuce/cucumber for tea and i if need it il have a soup sachet for supper.
I think the key for me will be to keep busy so as to keep my mind occupied......thank heavens for the internet.Might take up card making too.Anyway housework is keeping me occupied too-good old housework!

jackkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
(^^^^^^my son making his mark on my journal!lol)

Feelings today: nervous about long term dieting,calm and happy.

Hiya hun,good luck with the diet.Sounds like your doing well so far :) keep it up.
I noticed your in Accrington,only down the road from me x

Hi, whereabouts in Lancashire are you?Its kinda nice out today isn't it?!but unfortunatly im not enjoying the autumn-ness of it all cos i have like 0% energy down to this diet :(

Last night was horrific-such pain in my stomach on the right hand side that i felt like eating toast-not to give up the diet but to make the pain go away.Luckily my lovely husband helped me through it.Iv got a water infection atm too which really isn't helping!
Seriously though-the pain went a bit but i had a pain in my stomach all night-i even woke up this morning with it still there.Im putting it down to constipation although i have had that in the past n this feels different (sorry TMI).
Im praying this will all end on day 4, and by day 5 i can get on with my life as per normal.
I have slept most of today, hubby has had to have Jack but theres no problems there.

Feelings today: pain,total lack of energy,upset cos im like this n the familys at home.

Todays looking better-no pains,no cravings,no anything....hopefully just weight loss :)
I keep wondering how much i will lose this week.......im betting 4lb but my hubby says more.Also im wondering how long i can keep it up (im not tempted to quit at all but i cant see myself living off these sachets and a small meal for a year).
Got some trimethoprim for the water infection......wow its all fun in my world right now lol!Keeping up my 4 pints of water a day which is quite an achievement, prob helping clear the infection too which is good.

Today has been the first day where i have felt hungry between my breakfast and lunch sachets-maybe i need to up my water intake in the morning a bit.
I have to go steady with the housework cos if i go mad and do it all at once i get knackered :wacko:
My hubby has noticed a change in my stomach & hips which is lovely.......keeps me going!& my coat & trousers are fitting alot better now :thumbup:

Yesterday i saw a girl in town that is down there quite often & i know its horrible to say but she is REALLY obese-and leaves her belly hanging out from under whatever top she is wearing....well.....shes pregnant for the 3rd time and she is the size of a bus-a bus with a t-shirt thats too small :blush: it got me thinking because as soon as i dont fit comfortable in a 20 i always lose a bit of weight, subconciously in a way.I wonder why others dont do that?I know its very hard to cut down & eat healthily but why don't people say enough is enough to themselves?im not being mean im just wondering.Must be different mind-sets? :shrug:

Feelings today: impatient,chuffed.

Hi there just wanted to wish you good luck on your diet.....it can't be easy being home all day without raiding those cupboards...I should know. I think sometimes we reach out for food because of bordem. I am a stay at home mum too and with the kids being at school all day now I'm finding myself reaching out for food cause I'm lonely. How old is your little one?
Anyway, just wanted to say well done you for starting this diet and just think a year from now what a skinny minx you'll be!! By the way when is weigh in day? I'll be dropping in to check on your progress...xxxxx

Hiya! Sounds like you are doing really well and sticking to it. I will follow your updates with interest as I need to shift some pounds and am thinking of doing this. Good luck! x

Hey honeybuns :) thankyou for the message!
Were in the same boat-my lads 4 n in full time school now so its the boredom factor.
Im determined this diet will work for me, i dont have a choice now-if i stay this fat il have a heart attack.I want to look good for me and for my hubby too.Plus i dont want Jack feeling ashamed of me in the school playground etc.

Mrs poppy...thankyou :) its nice when people give encouragement and praise.Sometimes its hard work but to be honest the thing thats making it easier with this diet is that i dont feel hungry as much as i have done on other diets.I would highly recommend it!

And thankyou Amy-Lea....and good luck to you too (just been reading your journal)! x

Oh and i will getting weighed on Fridays for anyone that wants to keep track :) x

I'm glad you're feeling that the diet is making you less hungry love.....:happydance:...I'll keep on dropping in to see how well you've done so good luck for Friday :thumbup:

xxx

I had a really bad craving last night for bread......just one bite.....
but i didn't!!!!I didn't give into the carb monster within,but i really want bread.
It was seriously hard though i just felt i needed it as well as wanted it, my poor husband having to listen to me whining for an hour.
Tommorow im getting weighed at 2pm instead of 6pm now........i can't wait to see if i have lost any weight/maybe that will keep me going for next week too.

Well.........i had my first review today (2pm)....
went well, lost a few inches here n' there (she takes the measurements of my arms/legs/bust etc) which is really good and i have lost 8.5 lbs :happydance:
Im really chuffed & so glad cos its given me yet another boost to keep it up.
I can't believe that if i lose 5.5 lbs this week that i will be 1/4 of the way to my target weight. :thumbup:

:wohoo: to loosing 8.5lb.....WOW that's brilliant good for you love.....:hugs:

Goes to show what a bit of will power and determination can achieve .....:thumbup:

Well done again hun and are you going to put up before and after pics like some of the other girls have done cause that really seems to spur them on doesn't it...xxx

Thankyou honeybuns!!!!
I will do 'before and after' pictures-but when i have lost a couple of stone,although i have lost that weight im still really big and i dont want to put any up just yet.Bit embarrassed.
Im really happy though-what a brilliant start!
I know this is gona work for me cos im already planning exactly what i am going to be eating when im on just one sachet a day therefor i have accepted im in this for the long run.wish me luck!

Today im feeling positive-the first day i have had enough energy to put some make-up on as well as do a bit of housework.
Hubbys gone to watch the Rovers-Burnley game today so im all on lonesome so i got a few items of clothing out that didn't fit me in the summer and horray for me, they fit again-without any bulges woo!There are a pair of jeans and a pair of smart black trousers that i still cant get in yet (they both still have the tags on!) but i can't expect miricles in the first week eh.
Plus once i have got my goal weight none of them will fit me (the only time il be pleased my clothes dont fit haha).Sooooo.......whole new wardrobe for me!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->