'New dee wont mind being nudey' diary :)

Feeling good again-still taking things slowly e.g not doing to much housework at once or walking to places to fast because im frightened il burn out for the rest of the day.
I did 6 mins on my exercise bike last night-felt good.Il just up it a bit each week.
Going to start looking round for clothes in 2 sizes smaller to spur me on soon!wow i can't wait till i can wear them! :yipee:

Feelings today-confident,happy and hopeful.......ooh and a bit festive! :happydance::fool:

Managed 15 mins on my exercise bike last night-it felt BRILLIANT!!!!!
I got such a buzz from it! :dance:
Im really really hoping for a 5.5 lb loss this week.......alot to ask for but hey i feel like i could do anything right now!I am still craving food-apparently i shouldn't be by now so im wondering if im doing something wrong.....hope not :shrug:

Todays been okay, hubby keeps making himself delicious meals (have i mentioned his a fab cook?) and the smell drives me to the brink of giving in but i have started lighting scented candles whilst his cooking so it stops it to an extent.
I can't wait for my weigh-in tommorow, once again im praying for a 4lb loss.
5.5 lb loss would make me ecstatic!!!!!!
FINGERS CROSSED EH x

Well done you for sticking to the diet.....:hugs: even with naughty hubby cooking nice grub ....are you allowed to drink tea or coffee on this diet - probably not cause of the milk I suppose....maybe have them black?

Good luck with they weigh in......my guess you'll have lost 5 lbs...FX for you.

Have you any plans for the weekend? I've none really...just tidying up the boys bedrooms cause the painter is here at the mo. It's nearly X Factor time too - how sad am I when that is the highlight of my weekend.....:dohh:

xx

Thankyou honeybuns....well i have lost another 3 1/4 pounds this week, not quite what i had hoped for but thinking about it i have lost 11 1/4 lbs in 2 weeks :thumbup: :happydance:
Im due on (i think) this week so my CD councillor Meriel said that can make 2lb difference.....im still chuffed though!
Im off for a night out possibly tommorow, im used to drinking water all night (i have done that for a while cos alcohol makes me tired) but i said i think i will struggle when it comes to kebab shop time so Meriel said i can have a small portion of chicken tikka with salad and no pitta if i really want to.Im so happy cos i kept worrying about it.
I wish it had of been more of a loss simply because i have upped my exercise and not cheated even once but hey as they say a loss is a loss!lol

WOW well done you....don't be disheartened....nearly 12 lbs in two weeks is unbelieveable.....:hugs: The hard part is sticking to the diet and then keeping it off full time.It takes a lot of determination and it sounds like you have lots so keep it up and enjoy yourself tomorrow night...:kiss:

xx

Chances are im not going out tonight.....ah well.CBA.
My motivation is faltering,im doing things to keep track but the thought of being really strict and losing less than 4lbs is getting to me.
A few of my friends think im crazy living on 810 calories a day-but then i think i was crazy for the amount i was consuming before i started this diet.They are worried because im looking increasingly tired, which is true-i have got bags under my eyes all the time now but hey, i feel okay so it can't be affecting me that much?
Im gona treat myself to a sprinkling of cheese now n again or the occasional extra bit of salad, it wont kill me.
Things seem harder when im tired......on that note i might go for a nap.

Im completely disheartened-even treated myself to 2 tsps of hubbys dinner today (some mince concoction with tomato based sause) plus twice had a sprinkling of cheese on my salads at night, i just feel like giving up.my moods are really bad which isn't nice for my husband or son.
Il plod on for a bit i suppose...........

I have to remember to focus on the positives....im feeling a bit better now, im still finding myself hungry though.
Currently enjoying my last shake of the day, if i don't lose at least 4lbs this week we are going to consider me going onto the sole source option-no food at all, just 4 shakes......if it comes to it i wonder how i will do.I hope i dont have to do that option, but i know it would be for the best in the long run.

Weigh in day today (a day early due to me having to work tommorow (yippee more money towards my car next year!)....
i am really worried about todays weigh-in though.I have a feeling i haven't hit the 4lb loss mark :( + if i haven't, i dont want it to dishearten me yet again so i end up eating non-CD food.
I hope its just all blown out of proportion cos of hormones-cos a period right now would be more than welcome!

Well was weighed at 11 am......lost another 3lbs!......which means i have lost OVER A STONE in 3 weeks :D Yay!!!! :thumbup: :happydance:
Im a quarter of the way there WOOP WOOP!
I was after a 4lb loss but hey-im determined even more to get to a 4lb loss this week now!
Im really chuffed with myself!
Although id like to know where the :witch: has got to? :shrug:

Sooo tempted to eat pizza tonight.....must keep on track,must keep on track.....

I feel like crap.absolutely crap.
Not physically but mentally.
I have lost this weight and now im more self-concious that i look mega fat and ugly.I have always been ok with myself to an extent before this.Would be the one organising nights out & parties but last night a few mates came round to take me out and.......i didn't go.
1.I didnt have ANYTHING that would look as nice as their clothes that fit me.
2.I felt flabby.
3.I felt paranoid.
4.I felt like crying.In fact i had a bit of a cry when they all left-taking my husband with them.
I don't feel jealous of my friends that came (both size 6-8's) because they are lovely, & i mean really lovely, but i felt erally weird.Like i had never felt before.It wasn't them that made me feel this way-it was just in my head, how i felt.
They tried finding something for me to wear but i said theres no point me going out in something i dont feel comfortable in.
Please tell me this feeling won't last forever.

GREAT NEWS..................

:witch: decided to turn up this morning!!!!!*a week late-the cow* haha!Glad shes here though, im sooo relieved!
Means i can get on with losing weight and stop keep thinking about it!
Still sticking to the diet-taking the bars if i go out makes life easier :thumbup:
hopefully a 3lb loss this week........roll on Friday!

Feel really run-down and ill today (god i feel like im constantly moaning).
Prob cos im on but i dont usually feel THIS bad.
Im back on the pill now *WOOHOO* :thumbup:

RE-Diet
Managed to not cheat , but sometimes it is hard-gona be hard tommorow cos its hubbys birthday......iv bought him a victoria sponge and a choc fudge cake......mmmmm :nope::nope::nope: NOt gona go there though-gona tell him to take them to a lil party were going to tommorow night so his bros can eat it all instead of me this year!+ his on about having a KFC party at the weekend..........aaaaaarrrrgggghhhhhhh.

Update-
Got weighed/measured today.....
lost another 3 3/4 lbs this week :)
& i have lost in total since i started-
7 3/4 inches from my waist
1 1/4 inches of my hips
2 inches off my thighs.
But......my bust has stayed the same WOOP!
Overall im really chuffed-i have lost 18 lbs in 4 weeks but id like to be losing 4lb a week as opposed to just under but hey ho, the more gradually i lose it the more chance i have of keeping it off.

TODAY IM VERY DEPRESSED :( id love a proper meal.
Im sick of this feeling & im not convinced im gona last much longer.Considering just losing 2 stone instead of 4.Hope i perk up soon.

I have finally figured out why im struggling (at last) as to why im so hungry now compared to previous weeks.....i have been having a bar at lunch instead of a shake.......its filling me up for half an hour then.....im hungry again (even with drinking lots of water)...so there we have it, just shakes & soups from now on!

Well im on just shakes n soups + my meal at 4pm but im still getting hunger pains even whilst drinking the recommended amount of water & coffee/tea to try n help me through it.
Im being weighed tommorow-shes coming a day early this week, so that will spur me on till tomoz then if im still like it after im gona have something to eat.Not sure what, but something that will fill me up!

I didn't tell my councillor i cheated a bit....felt like she would lecture me (but she did anyway-about my excercise probs).I had some toast yesterday & a high fibre wheatbran muffin-it was f*cking delicious (excuse my language!).I felt so much better and its spurred me to carry on.....i felt like giving up before i had those.
I got weighed this morning-lost another 2 3/4 lbs so in total a loss of 20 lbs yippeeee!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->