'New dee wont mind being nudey' diary :)

:happydance:...yipee well done you....you go girl....:thumbup:

Sorry I've been away on my hols so haven't been checking into your journal to give you some moral support - but I'm back now so will be checking up on you once again.....:hugs: I think you're doing the right thing by having a sneaky cheat once in a while cause then it gives you a bit of a boost to carry on doesn't it. Sooo glad that you're still going with this diet and that you haven't given up ( even if you did have a bad week last week )
Once again well done you....:winkwink:

Awww thankyou honeybuns-was wondering where you were!
Reading your messages really help me....so never go away agin!lol
I am going through a bad patch but then it happens to everyone doesn't it?no matter whether its to do with dieting or life in general, theres always something.
Glad to see your back though xXx

This bad patch has turned into 'i have just quit the Cambridge diet'.......i was finding it extremely hard at times,sneaking a bite here n there in the last couple of days and it was putting a strain on my home-life.So after a discussion with my hubby i ahve sent my councillor a message and come off it.I still ahve just over a weeks worth of shakes so i will be using them to fill me up till they have all gone.Im going to keep this journal going as im still counting calories and gona 'up' my excercise.
Thankyou for those that ahve followed me the last 6 weeks, and for those that kept me going-mainly lollylou!
Im still positive about losing weight and will be weighing myself once a week at Boots.
I feel a little like i ahve failed but it just wasn't for me :(

Weighed myself in Boots today-seems i have lost another 1lb :) GO ME!
Feeling very strange atm-calorie counting is my obsession and i managed 50 minutes on my excercise bike again yesterday (burning another 450 cals off woohoo).
Im allowing myself between 1,000-1,400 cals a day atm.I reckon i will lose 1lb a week like this.Not as impressive as 3lb a week like on Cambridge but i will be doing more excercise as i have bags more energy :)

Manged an hour on my bike last night-burning a lovely 522 cals :) woohoo
I had about 1,500 cals so felt better about burning a few of the buggers.

Have had just over 500 cals today so far-2x toast with and a WW meal (Sausage and sexy mustard mash lol)......managed 30 mins on my bike last night, burning a total of 244 cals :)
Im feeling good today, more energy and enthusiasm.

I ahve eaten sooooo much fruit this week!i have probably either put weight on or maintained because i ahve been eaten 4+ pieces a day and thats LOADS of calories!
I ate 500g bag of dried sharon fruit in 3 days, as well as 10 pears, 10 oranges, 8 bananas and 4 plums over a week period........oops!

I'm back on the Cambridge diet bandwagon now :) started today, going well.
Weighed myself in Boots-only put on 2lbs since i came off the diet-which is AMAZING considering i ate as much as i could stuff into my belly over xmas!
so im currently 14,6lbs.
Hopefully il be able to reach my goal weight without giving in this time.
Im doing 4 sachets a day now and going without the small meal :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->