New Dress...Bra Help

Geebug x

Reaction score
Hey Ladies,

I have never worn a backless dress before however, I have just bought the attached and it arrived this morning - you can see that its completely backless, I wouldnt feel comfortable going braless, has anyone got any reccommendations?

:kiss:

xx

Attachments

• 62H03ZGRY_normal.jpg
    62H03ZGRY_normal.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 4
  • WHITE_GREY_FLOWER_PLEATED_DRESS_BACK-682x1024.jpg
    WHITE_GREY_FLOWER_PLEATED_DRESS_BACK-682x1024.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 3
You can get ones that stick on just the front! Matalan used to sell them, but I only ever found they went up to a C cup (might have changed now) so no good if you are big busted, will see if i can find a pic x

I paid about £8 for mine so im sure there will be cheaper than this x

https://www.marksandspencer.com/Strapless-Stick-On-Adhesive-Bra/dp/B003G5LMQM?extid=TP_2_FRO_T_MSF_

Thank you - I am a D but will give it a go!
Do they not make you really sweaty where they stick? sorry pretty gross!
xx

Thank you - I am a D but will give it a go!
Do they not make you really sweaty where they stick? sorry pretty gross!
xx

I don't remember- Its years since I wore one, when i wore them they were 2 individual cups, was a nightmare to get right, used to end up with one boob higher than the other :haha:, these ones now look much better xx

ive wore these a few times & they are pretty good the ones i wore dont have the sticky tabs like this but the whole bra is like a sticky gel tehy were from Matalan

Im going to have to locate them and give them a try!
Im just concerned they will make me all sweaty and sticky!
xx

no im pretty sure they dont they are so sticky tho they can hurt a bit ripping them off

Ive just bought a stick on bra for my hen and wedding, my friends all use them and say they're brill. They dont make you sticky and apparently you tend to forget their even on.
I've bought body tape just incase cus I can't figure out how it'll stay on :haha: got mine on ebay for about 4 quid x

Ive just bought a stick on bra for my hen and wedding, my friends all use them and say they're brill. They dont make you sticky and apparently you tend to forget their even on.
I've bought body tape just incase cus I can't figure out how it'll stay on :haha: got mine on ebay for about 4 quid x

If you could send me a link or something to your one Dani, Ild be grateful

xxx

I have this one on ebay and find it fine but I dunno if I would feel ok wearing it ok but for a night out it would be fine! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->