New, due Nov 19th

LovingMommy10

Ry's Mommy<3
Reaction score
My names Abby, Im 18 and recently Married to a GREAT guy. I am 16 weeks & 2 days :) My due date is November 19th :cloud9: We both would love a boy but either would make us just as happy.

We do have names picked out;
Carter Matthew
or
Rylee Anne

We did the gender pee test just for fun and it came out boy, but havent had it confermed yet. I havent had an ultrasound since week 6 which is frusterating, anyone else? But hope to find out from docs real SOON!

https://i54.tinypic.com/ax09a9.jpg
Wish us luck(;

Hi.
welcome to B&B and congratulations on your marriage && pregnancy!
Im Zoee, 17 && 28 weeks pregnant with a baby boy. :)
I've heard that if you get boy in the pee test it's likely to be right - but don't trust that theory just yet! :D your names are adorable! hopefully you get an ultrasound really soon and can confirm gender! :) wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months! <3

Hey Abby! I'm also Abbie. I'm 16 and 17 weeks pregnant. Congratulations!! I'm due 11/11. That's a really great picture of you and your husband. How has your pregnancy been so far?
I had my first appointment at like 7 weeks. I had a 13 week appointment and have one scheduled for next week (get to find out the gender I hope!!!)
I think it just depends on your doctor- maybe your insurance too!!

Thanksss Zoe!
And aww Lola we are so closeee! And im so jealous of your due date, I hope im early so I have that date cause 11:11 is my favorite time haha(; My pregnancy has gotten a lot better since moving out of the 1st trimester! Before I even missed my period I was so sick with morning sickness which is when I took the test and I was forsure prego lol Since then I LOST 13 pounds, but I am now gaining it back! FINALLY! I also have always had low blood pressure so exsp being pregnant I cant stand for long, and If I do I get totally exhausted!

I cant wait to find out the sex, I hope you do next week. I do have a a facebook if you girls would like to add me go ahead ! Just put Abbigail.Yuhhh after Facebook url (since it wont let me post links yet!) Thanks again :D

Welcome and congrats :flow:

Im Chrissy, 16 and 36 weeks pregnant with a baby boy, named Jace Christopher. I always "knew" LO was a boy and my instinct was right hehe. I'm due July 4th 2011. I love the names you have picked out and it's good you're starting to feel better... The first trimester was hell wasn't it? :haha:

Hey ya, im 18 and due november 18th :) Nice to meet you. Congrats on ur pregnancy and Marriage :DD

Wow, congrats for you guys too! Shanelly;; we are also sooooo close! How has yours been?! && Chrissy thanks, you are sooo far Im jealous! Lol I love your name too!! Congrats on the boy, I have my fingers crossed for a lil boy lol Everyone said since I was so sick I shoud be having a girl but thats another wives tale lol, Did anyone of you have problems showing, im still soooo tiny? :(

I used to be sooooooooo sick. Not so bad now. Im really hoping for a little girl. :p Actually i'm showing heaps, in fact im rather huge for 16w3d Hows urs been so far hun? Are yu going to find out what u have in there at 20w? :)

Welcome to BnB :flower: I'm Skye, I'm 15 turning 16 and 26 weeks pregnant with a little girl :pink:

The 2nd trimester was a lot better, then the first like i said i lost sooo much weight, i think thats why Im barely showing. Everyones like OMG girl are you eating? Im like shuttttt up I had morning sickness! && YES i wanna find out as sooooon as possible lol
& Congrats Harla <3

My face book is https://www.facebook.com/Abbigail.Yuhhh Feel free to add me!

The 2nd trimester was a lot better, then the first like i said i lost sooo much weight, i think thats why Im barely showing. Everyones like OMG girl are you eating? Im like shuttttt up I had morning sickness! && YES i wanna find out as sooooon as possible lol
& Congrats Harla <3

My face book is https://www.facebook.com/Abbigail.Yuhhh Feel free to add me!

I also lost ALOT of weight because of morning sickness, I had it right up to like 16 weeks! Now I'm just exhausted, not so much sick. Everyone was looking down on me and saying I was being selfish and not eating much because I didn't want to put on weight, seriously I phsycially could not eat, I had completely lost my appetite, if anything I was trying so hard.

Yeah same thing happened to me Harla, it sucks! Everyones like your 4 months? You just look bloated :p I hate them ! lol Even now Im always hungry but im so picky as to what I want!

Hey hun
welcome and congrats

im leah and im 18
I have a 8 month old little girl named gracelynn elizabeth.
Feel free to pm me with any questions or find me here.
im always stopping by to check on the girls here that ive gotten close to

Leah;; your daughter is adorable. Thanks for the welcome:)
You can add me on FB if you'd like FB

Welcome!
My name is Erin. I'm 16 and 15 weeks pregnant with my first.
Congrats on your pregnancy!

Thank you, you too Erin.. What do you want boy or girl?! Do you have any names yet?

Welcome to BnB! And congratulations on your pregnancy!
I'm Sarah, im 18 and im 19+4weeks pregnant with boy/girl twins :)
I'll keep my fingers crossed that you get your little :blue: baby.

Hey Abby welcome :flower:
My names kirsty I'm 19 and 5 weeks tomorrow (so early!)
Just hitting the nausea now and feeling so drained, lots of love and luck hunni
:hug: xx

hi im ashleigh im also 18 and pregnant with my first. im due the 25th of november so ur just a little in front of me xx

Ahh Sarah;; Twins thats so exciting, were you scared at firstttI? I love your names, so unique!
Kristy, i remember finding out so soon, and having the worst sickness so If you ever need to chat im here! Congrats hun :)
&& Ash, my future bump buddyyy lol Your getting married too, thats so exciting! Congrats <3

add me on fb girls FB!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->