New fluff sanctioned, help please!!

Bumpontherun

Reaction score
Hi all, Helen is now 3 months and I'm so far doing well with my stash of tots bots, can't remember the name but they are size 1 with bamboo inserts and they have seperate wraps. We did used to get fairly frequent poo leakage out the legs but now she's not so scrawny this better. Problem is that I now only have the heating on for a few hours a day and they aren't drying in time :( don't want to go back to washing every day and don't have a tumble drier so DH has agreed that we can get some btp nappies as she will grow out of the current ones at some point anyway. We didn't go for btp originally as we had heard there was a higher leakage risk but I get the impression ladies on here do fine with them. What would you recommend? 2 parters are fine or AIO, ideally fairly quick drying though :)

if your main concern is drying time then something like a pocket like BumGenius or Fuzzibunz etc or something that snaps in will like a pop in will be best, The outers dry super quick...usually they are nearly dry when they come out of the washer, and you can buy extra inserts to use while the outers are drying ...does that make sense? xxx

oh yes, that does make sense, the tots bots outers take forever to dry. Thank you off to do some research, sooooo excited:happydance:

no probs:) ...i would definately recommend Fuzzi's they fit really well and are nice and adjustable.....they are a bit fiddly to start off with but i love em!! they also come with two inserts for each nappy (they used to anyway) and i only ever use one at a time so you wouldnt need to buy too many extra inserts:)

heres a linky :)
https://milliesnappies.co.uk/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=9_12_14

I'm a big fan of Flips as I can always reuse the outer when it's just wee and can sometimes reuse it for poo too. I use the stay dry (microfibre) inserts most because they seem to hold an awful lot and dry really quickly, and you can buy extras.

also in addition to the other girls suggestions one of my fastest air drying nappies is the nature babies stuffables. Fuzzi's are my next fav for drying speed i think then followed by my itti/blueberry :thumbup:

You should be okay with BTP now really, it can just be those first weeks where LO's are still teeny and the nappy can be bulky. Ideally a btp will fit well from about 9/10lbs depending.

ooh yeah i forgot about nature babies..they are fab too!!! the inserts will probs dry really quickly actually :)

Id just go with whats been suggested. I prefer Flips (staydry will dry quickly, organic takes longer but not as long as bamboozles) to fuzzis but anything where you have microfibre inserts will dry quickly. I also find the blueberry inserts dry quickly when hung, the hemp bits just go a touch stiff but thats not a bit problem.

I'm also a big fan of Flips, they dry really quickly and are economical too given that you can reuse the cover :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->