New food allergy?

JoHio

Reaction score
I was an ass to think this pregnancy would be as symptom free as my first two. I am itching and sneezing like a maniac and I would assume it is something I've eaten (dairy, gluten?). Anyone else have any experience with this nonsense? I am going to systematically remove things from my diet (diary first), but was wondering if anyone else has experienced this - or something like this...and if you had any words of wisdom...

Not the same, exactly but similar - with my last pregnancy (4th) I became severely lactose intolerant! I loved dairy, cheese, yogurt, etc and suddenly I would get so so sick if I even had a bite. It lasted until she was born, then went away. I ate it while nursing with no issues, but we recently found out she has a slight dairy allergy, but she's always disliked dairy products anyway... thought that was weird!

Oddly enough I am lactose intolerant with this baby, ugh...it took a bit of time to figure out, but I have no doubt it is lactose. As far as finding out what is making you itch and sneeze, you will have to try eliminating things from your diet and adding them back in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->