• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

New here and didn't know where else to post! I have a few questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MichaelaS

Reaction score
I'm 19 years old, and I was on birth control for two months. I had unprotected sex after the first week of taking birth control and I didn't miss any days the first two months. Starting the third month I missed three days but did not have sex, then had protected sex. The unprotected sex was about 11-13 weeks ago.

My question is, could I be pregnant?

Symptoms: sore nipples, and sore area on breasts near my armpits (only to touch), I feel a bump on my right side about an inch below my belly button and an inch above my pubic hair line, I've been really tired lately sleeping from 2-3 am to 12 pm, going to work then coming home taking an hour nap or so, I only eat about once a day because when I do I feel full the rest of the day. I also feel like I have heartburn, but not in my chest? In my stomach (best way I can describe it.) I also feel constipated, but I am having regular BMs. I plan on going to get a pregnancy test tonight so I can take one now and in the morning. I just need some advice here 😞

Also, I might add I'm not due for my period for another 2-3 days

I'm 19 years old, and I was on birth control for two months. I had unprotected sex after the first week of taking birth control and I didn't miss any days the first two months. Starting the third month I missed three days but did not have sex, then had protected sex. The unprotected sex was about 11-13 weeks ago.

My question is, could I be pregnant?

Symptoms: sore nipples, and sore area on breasts near my armpits (only to touch), I feel a bump on my right side about an inch below my belly button and an inch above my pubic hair line, I've been really tired lately sleeping from 2-3 am to 12 pm, going to work then coming home taking an hour nap or so, I only eat about once a day because when I do I feel full the rest of the day. I also feel like I have heartburn, but not in my chest? In my stomach (best way I can describe it.) I also feel constipated, but I am having regular BMs. I plan on going to get a pregnancy test tonight so I can take one now and in the morning. I just need some advice here 😞

If it was 11-13 weeks ago there's no doubt that if you're pregnant you will have a positive HPT. But this thread will be closed because its for teen pregnancy only and not for those who are wondering if they're pregnant. We can't tell you just because we're pregnant, every body and pregnancy is different. But good luck with the test, if it's positive you're welcome back here of course, this is a great place for support and advice once you know you're pregnant. :flower:

Thank you, sorry I'm just really freaking out and had no idea where to post. Thank you for the advice and I will definitely come back here if it turns up positive. Seems like a really helpful community.

As PP said this will get locked, but all you can do is test, I'd wait at least another week, as you're more likely to get a better result then. Good luck :flower:

If the sex was 11-13 weeks ago.....have you had a period since then? Because having 2-3 days before.you period now is kind of like meh if youve already missed...like 3.

^ WWS, sorry didn't notice where you said 11-13 weeks ago

Closed as per forum guidelines. Read them here:
Teen Pregnancy ONLY - Guidelines For Using This Section

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member