New here! and due end of October!

carissa81

Reaction score
Just found out I'm pregnant!! :happydance: I'm due October 30th. Anyone else around that time?

:hi: I'm due (I think) the 29th!!! Is this your first??

This is my 2nd, but everything is different! When is your drs appt? Do you get an ultrasound? BTW, congrats!!!! :happydance:

Thank you, congrats to you too! :)

I don't have a drs appt scheduled yet. I called this morning, because I have an appt tomorrow, which was supposed to be a follow-up to see how Clomid was going. So I called to see if she still wanted me to come in. The nurse was going to check with the dr and call me back, so I'm waiting anxiously to hear back from her. I hope she still has me come in, at least that way it will feel a little more real!! I still can't believe it!

Thank you, congrats to you too! :)

I don't have a drs appt scheduled yet. I called this morning, because I have an appt tomorrow, which was supposed to be a follow-up to see how Clomid was going. So I called to see if she still wanted me to come in. The nurse was going to check with the dr and call me back, so I'm waiting anxiously to hear back from her. I hope she still has me come in, at least that way it will feel a little more real!! I still can't believe it!

Hey! Did she ever call you back? :flower:

Yup she said to still come in tomorrow to "confirm the pregnancy"...which I'm guessing means just another pee stick. I wanted to say, I can just bring you one of the 5 I've done! :haha: I'm going to do another one in the morning, just in case! :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->