new here and life not going well!

precious-gift

Reaction score
new to this site, can't believe took me so long to find it!
im due 6th september, dream come true

life not going to well at moment, found out few weeks ago that DH had been having an affair, and has left for another women, while im pregnant with his baby :cry: the women he has left me for has a reputation for going with married men and splitting up families, but he claims he loves her :hissy:
some days im ok and the next i don't feel i can cope i never expected this to happen :cry:

need to try and be strong for my baby :baby:

Aww hun, what an awful situation for you to be in :hugs:

Welcome to BNB, you will find lots of support here :hugs:

it s never a nice situation to be in and worse if u re pregnant, but like u said u have to stay strong for ur baby and do ur best to not think about DH.
best of luck to u
hugs

What an awful situation, hon. :hugs:

welcome to BnB precious_gift!

So sorry to hear that your DH is causing you so much upset :hugs: Try and stay strong - easier said than done I know

There is a fab group of ladies all expecting in September on here who, whilst a little crazy at times, are totally supportive and fantastic. Come join us in the Official Sept-Embryos thread

Big hugs :hugs:

awww hun :hugs: what a horrible situation to be in. he doesnt deserve you. welcome to BnB you will find a lot of support here :hugs:

hi,

i'm due the same date as you. xxx

its not nice no matter when it happens. try not to get too upset as this will effect the baby. but on the other hand dont keep it bottled up inside as you will feel worse. keep your chin up and moan/rant/cry to us on here.

xxx

aww hun welcome to baby and bump and congrats on the pregnancy.

i am so so sorry sweetie i dont have any words of wisdom but wanted to say post on here whenever you feel upset or need to talk as there will always be someone there for you.

pop over to the sept-embryos thread too we are a lovely bunch and will do our best to cheer you up.

men do the strangest things when their partners get pg do you think hes done this because hes scared about becoming a dad? x

That's bloody horrible it sounds like he doesn't deserve you.

Tell me to mind my own bisuness but did you plan to have this baby and start a family together? If so that's even worse!

thanks for all the support

yeah he told me he was scared of being a dad, but baby was very much wanted and planned (so i thought anyway), we had fertility treatment, concieved on second cycle of clomid.

so scary thinking of how i will cope on my own, living with my parents and they have been fantastic, but what hurts the most is that he doesn't seem to care what he has done and has little interest in our baby.

he had only been having affair for a month before i found out!! :hissy:

i do think he will have regrets when the baby is actually here, but there would be no going back in our marriage i don't think i could forgive him!

aww hunni it must make it so much harder for you if baby was planned and hes done this. i'm glad you have your parents for support and as hard as it is your baby doesnt need a daddy who acts like that all a baby needs is a mothers love.

you will do fine on your own too hunni it is a scary thought bringing up a baby on your own but you can do it us women are built to cope with anything thrown at us and you will be a super mummy! x

aww hun im so sorry for the situation your in. :hug: everyones really friendly around here and is always willing to lend an sholder to cry on or just to listen when you need it, hope things get better for you, you deserve so much better than him xxx

Hun, that's such a horrid situation, I feel awful for you. Don't be afraid to look for support on here anytime you need it :hug:

thanks for all the support

yeah he told me he was scared of being a dad, but baby was very much wanted and planned (so i thought anyway), we had fertility treatment, concieved on second cycle of clomid.

so scary thinking of how i will cope on my own, living with my parents and they have been fantastic, but what hurts the most is that he doesn't seem to care what he has done and has little interest in our baby.

he had only been having affair for a month before i found out!! :hissy:

i do think he will have regrets when the baby is actually here, but there would be no going back in our marriage i don't think i could forgive him!

I'm sorry to hear that. It's disgusting that he planned to have this baby and create a family with you and then decides to have an affair. I don't understand what goes on in their heads. You'd think he'd at least have the respect/sense to tell you he wasn't happy in the relationship and that he'd like to delay having this baby with you rather than getting you pregnant and the leaving you for what seems to be some silly little woman.

I hope you start feeling better soon. Just think of your life and all the fun your going to have with your baby. He's the fool and he'll miss out on an awful lot which is his own fault.

Welcome and congratulations.. So sorry to hear of your situation. You sound really strong. :hugs:

Hello there and welcome to 2nd tri forum.

Just wanted to give you a big :hugs:

Welcome to BnB, you'll find lots of support and advice here, and theres also a forum for people going through this on there own which would be helpful I'm sure.
Keep your chin up, you have a lovely baby on the way :)

Welcome to BNB hun, So sorry to hear your going through this, be strong for your little one xxx :hugs::hugs::hugs:

:hugs:

I am so so sorry honey. I know nothing we say can make you feel better :( But just know you and this amazing gift will end up in a much better place without all that. You and this little baby will do just fine and if you need anything let me know :hug:

Everyone here is a great support system. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->