new here and life not going well!

Wow...I am shocked. That just is so horrible for him to have done, sweetie, especially at this time. I am sure the emotions mixed with your preggo hormones have had you so down. Please take the time to vent and cry as much as you need and surround yourself with people who are good for you(in life and on here). You are certainly not alone.

Congrats to you on the pregnancy, and as many of my friends have said, consider that the best thing he has done for you. You never know what will happen as time passes, but know that you are pregnant for a reason. This is your time and your chance. Don't miss out on the good because there is some bad mixed in and don't let him upset you any more. It is and should be all about you and your baby!

Look to a bright future hun without the likes of him around. I cant understand why they do things like this! Mine wasnt planned and OH still doesnt want to be a dad.. and life is hard.. but cant imagine what you are going through after having treatment for to conceive. WHat the hell was he playing at?

An awful lot of girls on here have given me so so so much support through my tough times with my OH and they will be here for you too whenever you need to vent. xx

aww how horrible...it must be very difficult for you hun. i have to say i went through this with my ex when my kids were 2 n 6 and my son 6 at the time never got over missing his dad...wasnt nice. i hope your okay i know how devasted i was and cant imagine how bad it would have been being pregnant. hope your okay, and you will have a happy future with your baby. good luck xx

just remember it doesn't mean he wasn't happy with you; it doesn't mean anything bad about you. It just means he made a very very dumb choice.

Sorry to hear you're going through this *hugs* What a idiot that guy is.

Welcome to Bnb... sorry you are in such a terrible situation right now... I am sure it hurts alot... and that is okay...

but always remember what a miracle you have inside you... and that you have been given the most amazing gift... and if he doesn't understand what a gift this baby is... he doesn't deserve it... you will make it through this... and you will have the most precious gift so very soon.... big :hugs:

Time will heal your wounds... and it is okay to grieve the loss of DH.... but remember to also celebrate your blessings...:baby: :)

welcome to bnb im so sorry to hear what you are going through i know that this is really difficult for you and even harder with you being pregnant ... you are holding a beautiful gift inside of you and thats his loss for missing out on it dont ever feel insecure or that you have done something wrong alot of ppl make dumb decisions and dont realize it until it is to late try to find comfort in family and friends and dont let him take away the joy of motherhood away from you so stand strong and hold your head up high you will be more than okay and me and the other ladies will always be here if u need support

thank you for all your support, it means a lot.

i know i will get through this in time, and thinking about my baby keeps me going, have 20 week scan on tuesday, can't wait, counting down the days!

xxx

hey sweetie, Ive only jus noticed your thread and wanted to give you massive :hug:
Men can be such a**eholes!! Im sorry, but its true!! And as for the other woman!! Pahh!! Im not even gna waste my energy typin about such a witch!!!

Youve have to the right place, whether its support, advice or distraction, you will find it all here :hug:
Ive noticed a couple of my fellow 'sept-embryos' have already suggested you join our group, this is fab advice, as there is ALWAYS at least 1 of us online ready to make u laugh/cry/run for the hills...
Hope to see u there soon xxx

So sorry for what's happening to you, its horrible. Please get all the support you need here.

Wish I had some practical advice to give..

The fact that you are worrying about how the stress etc will affect your baby just means hat you're putting your baby's needs before your own, which shows you'll be a great mummy. But don't forget, you're important too and its important for you to let those feelings out if you need to x x

thank you for all your support, it means a lot.

i know i will get through this in time, and thinking about my baby keeps me going, have 20 week scan on tuesday, can't wait, counting down the days!

xxx

That's wonderful! Just what you need! That 20 week scan will be so great...I know I can't wait for mine:happydance:

Hi hun

Just wanted to say it's an awful situation you're in, and you don't deserve it at all. But try to focus that you have your little miracle and when you have him/her it will be the most amazing experience of your life!!

Lots of love x x

Oh sweetie...I'm SO sorry. Where are you located? Maybe if there are some of us on here that are located around you, we (you and them) could get together. Support on forum is wonderful and you'll have that here without a doubt, but you should get yourself a support group in person too. It sounds like your family is supporting you incredably well and you're lucky to have them, but if you're anywhere near me (probably not since I'm an international user, but I'm still gonna offer as I'm sure others on here will) I'd totally meet you at the zoo, the baby clothes store, anywhere fun to try and take your mind off of things for just a bit. I'm not going to waste my carpal tunnel on your husband (ex?) or the douche-bag woman, but know that my thoughts are with you and that there are 100's of women here for you.

hi thank you, that means a lot but i live in scotland!
one good thing to come from this situation is that i didn't realise how many friends i had, and they have been fantastic.
need to try and stop thinking about him and what he is doing with her, also struggling to stop texting him even though i know i shouldn't as im just making a fool of myself, the feeling of rejection is so hard. i have made a promise to myself to not txt him for the next week and take it from there. there are people going through a lot worse than me, and i need to remember that things will get better in time, especially when my baby is here xxx

Sorry your going through this xxx men can be total twats at times. Good luck for your scan tomorrow xxx

I'm so sorry your going through this. He doesn't deserve you or that little precious gift that you have growing inside of you. :hug:

Best of luck for your scan - that will bring a smile to your face. xx

I really don't know what to say, other than I beleive that everything happens for a reason. You'll be a fantastic Mummy and your little one will be so loved by you. Just focus on you hun, we're all here, 24/7 xxxx

Awww Hun Big :hugs:

You Will Get Loads Of Support On This Site Everyone Is Very Supportive.

Congrates on Your Baby Btw.

Big :hugs: Wish You All The Best.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->