New here and TTC 1st baby! Any excited Buddies out there?

Lozlizlou

Reaction score
Hello if youre reading this.

We have been together for 5 years and married a year. Were trying for our first baby and the novelty of not taking the pill on a morning hasnt worn off yet. I cant believe were really doing this after yearning for a baby for such a long time....

Anyone to share my excitement with?

Lozlizlou

:happydance:

Hello there, hun. I'm Ana, DH and I are also TTC #1 - would love to be your buddy! :dust:

Hi Loz, DH and I are also TTC, we working on #2 , we have been trying for 21/2 yrs, how long hv u bn trying? good luck

Hi! DH and I are also TTC #1. Good luck!

Hey Ana,
Really pleased to find a buddy... Hopefully we can follow each others journeys. I can see from you signature that your 14 days past O... wow... good luck.. its nice that your 2ww is over!
I send some baby dust your way....

:test:

:dust:

Hi yanjan,
We've only been trying for a month now. 2.5 years is a long time my lovely but I hope your 2nd round of clomid is sucessful.... After more than 2 years you deserve a visit from Mr Stork!

:yellow:

Hey Apple25,
Number 1! Snap! Good Luck :thumbup:

Best do some work you guys... i'll check in tomorrow.... x x

Hello! I am trying to conceive Baby Number 1 as well! Just starting so very early days, feeling all over the place already lol! Good Luck everyone! x

Hey Ana,
Really pleased to find a buddy... Hopefully we can follow each others journeys. I can see from you signature that your 14 days past O... wow... good luck.. its nice that your 2ww is over!

Hi yanjan,
We've only been trying for a month now. 2.5 years is a long time my lovely but I hope your 2nd round of clomid is sucessful.... After more than 2 years you deserve a visit from Mr Stork!

:yellow:

Hey Apple25,
Number 1! Snap! Good Luck :thumbup:

Best do some work you guys... i'll check in tomorrow.... x x

Thanks, yea 2.5 yrs is a long time, n i hope the clomid will work soon, getting tired of the side effects

Hi All,
My husband and I are TTC #1. Been trying for nearly 8 months now I think.

:dust:Hey congrats Faith n Hope! :winkwink:
It sounds like your feeling similar to myself! Enjoy while its the early days.

My friend said its like your wedding day.... it arrives and you love it but its over and done with so quickly and its all behind you. That struck a cord with me because I feel i was so busy wanting to be a Mrs that I didnt enjoy my time as a lovely fiance. Im not sure i'll be saying that in 6 months :) i'll be tearing my hair out!!! lol:dohh:

On that note.... Volunteering holiday booked for October.... trying to cram in the baby bucket list!!!:happydance:

yanjan - I will keep my fingers crossed for you darling. side affects are nasty:hug:

Hey Jesmindah.... i see from your feeling that youre sad... dont lose faith. x x PS - You look super gorge in your wedding pic.. what a lovely couple!:hugs:

baby dust to you allllllllllllllllllll x x x x:dust:

Hey Ana,

Hi there, hun. Yeah AF caught me this morning - tested @ 12dpo and got a BFN. Started spotting yesterday midnight and the witch is here in the morning finally. Looking forward if this is my month again or not, if this is not then I'm done with stressing over CDs/DPOs dates & calculations and give up trying - I just want a peaceful life. :coffee:

I'm CD1 today, waiting for the big O. So what CD or DPO are you?

Hi Ana,

Im currently 6 DPO but feeling that it would be highly unlikely this month. Im going to start charting propertly next month. fertility monitor at the ready! :happydance:

I think its harder waiting for O than 2WW... pressures on!!! :)sex:) lol

I think I O'ed on day 16 this month. Is that possible? That would put me at 4DPO so 2ww is going to drag!:dohh:

Like u said just guna try chill. Hubby seems to do a good job of that!!:winkwink:

Will be nice for you to start a-fresh today. This could be the month?! Nice to have a May baby x x x :baby:

Hello!
Thank you Lozlizlou! Yeah its early days for me too so pretty much in the same position! We will just have to enjoy it! I deffo agree I think everything can get stressful but sometimes you have to take a step back n think I want to be enjoying this! Its easier said than done though! Men never seem to worry as much!
Baby Dust to you all too! Good Luck!
x

I'm done with stressing over CDs/DPOs this cycle. I have never used OPKs or any other Fertility charts whatsoever. Btw, I have made a group for all of us - if you wish you be a part of the team, you're most welcome. The link is under my siggy - TEAM *IT WILL HAPPEN*

Baby dust to all. :dust:

Hey all, Hoping I can buddy up too...

Im 27(in 2 weeks), Im 14DPO and TTC #1 this is our first month trying!
Had an evap line on 10DPO (Im hoping it was evap and not a BFP else it would have been a chem preg) 3 BFN 11DPO :(

Im waiting for AF which is due either mon/tues!

Good luck to all trying xx

Hi girls, we are also ttc our first. This is our second cycle trying...I am now during the tww and have started beeing very impatient! I would love to find buddies for this journey!

Loz is away - if ya ever fancy a chat you can join our TTC Buddies group "It Will Happen", the link to the thread is in my siggy. Loz is also a member of our group! Have a good day ladies! :dust:

CAn i joine also this is actually my 1st TTC and today is actually my OV day...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->