new here and TTC in next few months after 1 year break

bkbb

Reaction score
hey all
we are new here - joined today
we are planning to start TTCing in the next couple of months again after just over a year off.
We had been trying AI self-insemination between 2009-2011 with no success :nope:
I had all my hormone levels checked at the beginning of 2009 and everything showed up ok.
BUt now i am nearly 36 and so have been to Dr's today to speak about it all again and they want to check all hormone levels again (booked in for next monday)
We have decided no matter what the results are we are going to try a fertility clinic privately which is about 40mins drive from here rather than go down self-insemination route again.
So we thought we would join this forum to seek advise, support etc through this whole process.
Anyway good luck to everyone who is TTCing
B & K

Hi Welcome

It's good that your doc is on your side hun as so many of us have found it's an uphill struggle to get them to even listen to our concerns.

Do you know when you O - are you temping or using OPKs - as no amount of insemination will work hun if you're not in your fertile phase:winkwink:

Hopefully you won't need the fertility clinic :dust::dust::dust:

:hugs:

X

Hi Welcome

It's good that your doc is on your side hun as so many of us have found it's an uphill struggle to get them to even listen to our concerns.

Do you know when you O - are you temping or using OPKs - as no amount of insemination will work hun if you're not in your fertile phase:winkwink:

Hopefully you won't need the fertility clinic :dust::dust::dust:

:hugs:

X
Hi
Doc not really on our side - had to really push to have bloods done again and he needed me to tell him step by step how we had managed self-insemination!!!
But heyho got there in the end.
Using clear blue so have O down to perfection so we are worried maybe I have 'issues'.
And we are lucky enough to be financially able to go down clinic route privately - we weren't previously.
Anyway bloods on Monday with results following Monday so will know slightly more then and can start planning everything.
Thx for the reply
X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"