New here and TTC!

ellielouise

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I have been married to my Husband for just over 1 month and together for 8 years this December.
We are 21 & 22 and decided on our honeymoon to try for a baby. I immediately stopped taking my pill (half way through pack) and had a withdrawal bleed for 3 days.
I stopped my pill around 1st/2nd July. Before this I was on the Depo injection for 2 years, my last one was November 2013 and I switched to Microgynon pill in February this year. I started taking Vitex and Pregnacare Pre Conception vitamins.
I am very confused about the whole TTC and didn't realise there was so much involved! I have downloaded Fertility Friend and started temping, using ovulation sticks (I have had 2 very faint lines so not sure if this is positive or not) and yesterday I had a very big wave of nausea followed by no appetite all day. I did a One Step pregnancy test (cheapies with good reviews on Amazon) and it showed a faint positive that then disappeared (I read it in the first 10 minutes so not an evap line). I did another one this morning which was completely negative! I am so confused over everything! I have attached a picture.

Looking forward to chatting to you all xx

Attachments

• image (3).jpeg
    image (3).jpeg
    31.8 KB · Views: 6
Hmm not sure about the test. I've never used those ones but seems like the kine is supposed to be thinner and seems as if the dye ran over? I could be totally wrong though! :) as for opk tests, you'll always get a faint line. when the test line is as dark or darker than the control line that means it's positive! Hope that helps a bit :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->