• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

New here, and would like to share my knowledge with you

wouldloveadd

Reaction score
I am new tonight to this site and love the fact you have a over 35 thread.

Well I am 38 nearly 39 and 13 weeks pregnant with no 4.

When we decided to round the numbers up I did think about my age not being on my side so did everything I could to monitor O.

To start with I took my temp every morning before I got up, which I found a very reliable way of tracking O also took the time to check my cervix and my mucas, which I had never done before.

Then when the time came we used sylk lub which is also meant to help with BFP and hey presto the month we tried we got it.

But I would also like to point out that the older you are when trying is more likely to produce twins, which was proved at my dating scan as there was a 2nd empty sac and I had an early bleed.

Wishing all you Ladies luck on your journeys :thumbup:

Congrats! What is sylk lub? I've heard of Pre-Seed, Zestica and Conceive Plus. We've tried Zestica and Conceive Plus but no luck yet!

Congrats. I like that you told us about the odds of having multiples. I pretty much figured that MAY be the case for someone our age (we are the same age).

I will be trying in December (SMBC - Single Mother By Choice) and I'm expected to be fertile Christmas Eve and Christmas Day...what a shock...So I have to think about things.

And I've never heard about the product you've used, I will take a look at it.

When we decided to round the numbers up I did think about my age not being on my side so did everything I could to monitor O.

To start with I took my temp every morning before I got up, which I found a very reliable way of tracking O also took the time to check my cervix and my mucas, which I had never done before.

Then when the time came we used sylk lub which is also meant to help with BFP and hey presto the month we tried we got it.

But I would also like to point out that the older you are when trying is more likely to produce twins, which was proved at my dating scan as there was a 2nd empty sac and I had an early bleed.

Hi
I am sorry to hear you lost 1 of ur babies
Its very good of you to come on here and give us sum encouragement!!
Thank you xx
We've been tryin for a year now and just got referred last Fri i cant wait to find out what exactly has gone wrong?
Congrats on ur lovely news xx Ro

Congrats! What is sylk lub? I've heard of Pre-Seed, Zestica and Conceive Plus. We've tried Zestica and Conceive Plus but no luck yet!

Hi

Try googling sylk and its a UK website, I have just been timed out for trying to put the link on my post.

You can get a free sample.

Good Luck hope this helps you.

Congrats. I like that you told us about the odds of having multiples. I pretty much figured that MAY be the case for someone our age (we are the same age).

I will be trying in December (SMBC - Single Mother By Choice) and I'm expected to be fertile Christmas Eve and Christmas Day...what a shock...So I have to think about things.

And I've never heard about the product you've used, I will take a look at it.

I had heard this but never thought it would happen, but it nearly did.

If you google sylk it will come up as a UK site, I have tried putting the link on but wont let me.

What a wonderful Christmas present that would be, Good Luck.

Hi
I am sorry to hear you lost 1 of ur babies
Its very good of you to come on here and give us sum encouragement!!
Thank you xx
We've been tryin for a year now and just got referred last Fri i cant wait to find out what exactly has gone wrong?
Congrats on ur lovely news xx Ro

Bless you, looks like you have been on a long and hard journey his last year, wishing you Luck and they find a solution for you soon:flower:

Hello there
I just came across this thread and google'd sylk. Their FAQs say that their product shouldn't be used when TTC as it has a different PH to that when you ovulate. Any thoughts?

Id love to know the connection with multiple births & age

It fascinates me!

thanks hun about the sylk lub i have just ordered a free sample
Mrsessex, i am gonna check them out thank you , how long have you been tryng

Thanks for sharing your info and congrats on your BFP... I did find this on their website though: -

Is Sylk safe to use if you're trying for a baby?
You should not use any lubricant including Sylk if you are trying to conceive. The ph balance of Sylk (like most other lubricants) can affect the movement of sperm. When ovulation occurs, the ph balance in the vagina changes to around 7 which is a neutral ph state when pregnancy can occur.

Ordered a free sample anyway just in case.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->