New here...Cautiously pregnant with number one

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - First Trimester' started by ami1985, Nov 17, 2011.

1. ami1985

ami1985 Guest

Hi girlies :) Im new to first Tri, heres my pos test

Attached Files:

2. sofiasmommy

sofiasmommy Well-Known Member

Congratulations and welcome :D

3. loverguts

loverguts Well-Known Member

Aww big congrats! I hope you have a healthy and happy pregnancy :flower:

4. peacelikeariv

peacelikeariv BFP with #1

Welcome! What is your edd?

5. ami1985

ami1985 Guest

me too so scared but happy at same time xx

6. ami1985

ami1985 Guest

edd 26th july xxx

7. Serenyx

Serenyx Mummy to an angel

Congratulations :D

8. MrsButterfly

MrsButterfly Mummy

9. lovefitness84

lovefitness84 Well-Known Member

Congrats! :)

Ps ... Your kitty in profile looks like my Max :)

10. laylas

laylas Well-Known Member

Hey everyone! I am 12 dpo today, started testing positive 9 dpo. Ami-This is also kind of our first, except last month we lost an early pregnancy at 4 weeks and 3 days. I won't even be 4 weeks til Saturday! So, I know how you feel, I am also cautiously excited. I am super hopeful though since my 9 dpo test was darker than any of my other tests, even the 15 dpo! I go to the ob for the first time on Monday and am praying for good news. Congratulations to you, we will be due the same time! :flower:

11. readyORnot

readyORnot widowed mother of 2

congratulations!

12. laylas

laylas Well-Known Member

Nice positive pic by the way! Here is mine from 9 dpo on (IC with Answer brand) compared with today:

13. tmr1234

tmr1234 Guest

Congrats you are due the day after me. Hope you have a H&H 9 months

Laylas~ Congrats they are nice lines my ic's didnt get a line on them even when my digi said i was. Have a H&H 9 months

14. ami1985

ami1985 Guest

I have 3 fur babies lol,

Thanks for the welcome guys xx

15. hastbury

hastbury Mam to a Welsh Wolfcub x

Hi there, welcome, I'm new here too, I'm due 17th July, I also feel cautious!

16. Alice62

Alice62 Step mum and pregnant

Hi I'm due 26th too :D x x First ever bfp and I did 6 of them, had my blood test result from the doctor and filled out all my forms and first midwife appointment booked for 6th December......really nervous though and unsure of what feelings or pains are normal?? Any ideas??

17. annagrace

annagrace Well-Known Member

Hello! And welcome and BIG congratulations! And don't worry, this is my first and there's a great big element of 'scared' in me, too! I think it's probably normal for a lot of first-time mums x

18. ami1985

ami1985 Guest

I know the feeling, any twinge and i worry lol, spose asd long as its not massive huge cramps its ok spose lol xx hoping for a h+h 9 months for all of us :) xx

19. laylas

laylas Well-Known Member

Thanks TMR!! Last month with my early mc/chemical, my lines were so faint (never progressed in color), even on 15 dpo Answer brand, my IC's were never any good, I was just starting to have a tiny seed of doubt about the lightness of my IC line this am when I read your comment on my IC--thank you! My line came up so early this time at 9 dpo and is progressively getting darker (Answer brand so much better than IC's I have felt) so SURELY I can at least not worry about another chemical...:shrug: I think I will feel better after my doc appointment on Monday/labs but I feel better just seeing my lines get darker! Besides the fatigue, my symptoms are pretty mild, sore bbs (but not too bad) and seem to get more nauseated after eating in the morning and evening! Oh and I SWEAR the forgetfulness has already started, or I'm just preoccupied! Ami--I did that chinese predictor thing and it told me a girl too!! I am 29--I would like a boy for my hubby but I would like a girl!! But I don't care as long as its not a lizard! (I have dreamt this in the past!!!)

20. LivForHim

LivForHim Well-Known Member

Congrats ami!! I just got my BFP yesterday! I'm 4wks today! I think the feeling of being cautious is deffinatley normal!! I just try to take deep breaths and put a big smile on my face!! This is it!! This is what we have been waiting for!! So take it all in, girl!! :)