A

ami1985

Hi girlies :) Im new to first Tri, heres my pos test

Attachments

• get-attachment.jpg
    get-attachment.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 6
Aww big congrats! I hope you have a healthy and happy pregnancy :flower:

Hey everyone! I am 12 dpo today, started testing positive 9 dpo. Ami-This is also kind of our first, except last month we lost an early pregnancy at 4 weeks and 3 days. I won't even be 4 weeks til Saturday! So, I know how you feel, I am also cautiously excited. I am super hopeful though since my 9 dpo test was darker than any of my other tests, even the 15 dpo! I go to the ob for the first time on Monday and am praying for good news. Congratulations to you, we will be due the same time! :flower:

Nice positive pic by the way! Here is mine from 9 dpo on (IC with Answer brand) compared with today:

PIC-12DPO.jpg

Congrats you are due the day after me. Hope you have a H&H 9 months

Laylas~ Congrats they are nice lines my ic's didnt get a line on them even when my digi said i was. Have a H&H 9 months

Hi there, welcome, I'm new here too, I'm due 17th July, I also feel cautious!

Hi I'm due 26th too :D x x First ever bfp and I did 6 of them, had my blood test result from the doctor and filled out all my forms and first midwife appointment booked for 6th December......really nervous though and unsure of what feelings or pains are normal?? Any ideas??

Hello! And welcome and BIG congratulations! And don't worry, this is my first and there's a great big element of 'scared' in me, too! I think it's probably normal for a lot of first-time mums x

Hi I'm due 26th too :D x x First ever bfp and I did 6 of them, had my blood test result from the doctor and filled out all my forms and first midwife appointment booked for 6th December......really nervous though and unsure of what feelings or pains are normal?? Any ideas??

I know the feeling, any twinge and i worry lol, spose asd long as its not massive huge cramps its ok spose lol xx hoping for a h+h 9 months for all of us :) xx

Thanks TMR!! Last month with my early mc/chemical, my lines were so faint (never progressed in color), even on 15 dpo Answer brand, my IC's were never any good, I was just starting to have a tiny seed of doubt about the lightness of my IC line this am when I read your comment on my IC--thank you! My line came up so early this time at 9 dpo and is progressively getting darker (Answer brand so much better than IC's I have felt) so SURELY I can at least not worry about another chemical...:shrug: I think I will feel better after my doc appointment on Monday/labs but I feel better just seeing my lines get darker! Besides the fatigue, my symptoms are pretty mild, sore bbs (but not too bad) and seem to get more nauseated after eating in the morning and evening! Oh and I SWEAR the forgetfulness has already started, or I'm just preoccupied! Ami--I did that chinese predictor thing and it told me a girl too!! I am 29--I would like a boy for my hubby but I would like a girl!! But I don't care as long as its not a lizard! (I have dreamt this in the past!!!)

Congrats ami!! I just got my BFP yesterday! I'm 4wks today! I think the feeling of being cautious is deffinatley normal!! I just try to take deep breaths and put a big smile on my face!! This is it!! This is what we have been waiting for!! So take it all in, girl!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->