New Here- CD 5 TTC #3- Cycle Buddies?

Mandersisme

Reaction score
Hey all! Just wanted to see if I could find some cycle buddies- Af started 1/4 and is out the door! CD5 for me. My DH and I are TTC #3 after a MC in Oct. This cycle I'm temping, using PreSeed, OPKs and checking CP and CM. I'm also doing the Robitussin and baking soda...whew! I have a lot of work going on TTC this rainbow baby! Anyone else on or around same cycle day? What are you ladies trying this time around? Hoping I get my :bfp: this cycle! :dust: to all and GL ladies!

Hey all! Just wanted to see if I could find some cycle buddies- Af started 1/4 and is out the door! CD5 for me. My DH and I are TTC #3 after a MC in Oct. This cycle I'm temping, using PreSeed, OPKs and checking CP and CM. I'm also doing the Robitussin and baking soda...whew! I have a lot of work going on TTC this rainbow baby! Anyone else on or around same cycle day? What are you ladies trying this time around? Hoping I get my :bfp: this cycle! :dust: to all and GL ladies!

Hi I am cd6 and aslo TTc #3 and had a rough few months, Miscarriage in early sept. Had first AF 10/30. 11/28 got a +HPT went to dr and there test was neg. They ran HCG levels at 3...NEGATIVE AF came 11/30......So december I decided i better take it eeasy and let my body relax I was feeling pregnancy symptoms @ 12/30 rigth around AF waited it out and tsted 1/3 3+HPT's not just 1 3.......Called dr ran HCG on fri 1/4 levels at a 10......Monday started bleeding ran blood draws progesterone 0.6!!!!!!!!!!! I can get pregnant just can't get the baby to stick.....Seeing a new OB for a 2nd opinion this weeek.....I would love to have a pal.......:) :hugs:

mand where did u go???? thought we were going to be buddies...:)

I will be your buddy. I'm ttc #3. It has been taking too long. I'm cd 15. What are you?

I will be your buddy. I'm ttc #3. It has been taking too long. I'm cd 15. What are you?

Hey Sweetmel, I am not ssure what CD I am as I have been thru some issues........I am on a thread that is REALLY LUCKY come join the ladies are ownderful, search my posts...called bding my but off who's in for november.........Yes some of r still trying, I am excited fros buddy need AF to show so I can waste a cycle and try again........:thumbup: xoxo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->