New here :) day 6 of BF-ing

LousMom

Mommy of 2 princesses
Reaction score
Hi Everyone, just wanted to come and join in here with all the fellow BFers :)

My little Luisa was born last Tuesday and we've been nursing since birth. I had to supplement with formula for the first few days b/c her sugar levels were low and they made me in the hospital, which was fine. She had no problem going between the boob and the bottle.

So, day 6 we're doing well! My nipples are still killing me, but getting easier with each feed. I've been pumping too as my mom is here helping me so she feeds the baby her borning boobie juice from the bottle and I get another 3 hours of sleep (bless her!)

So anyway - wanted to say hi to everyone! I'm sure there are some familiar faces from 3rd tri over here :)

Welcome to the bf section :)

Have you tried any cream on your nipples ? xx

Welcome! Well done - you sound like you are doing fab! It's lovely that your mum is helping you out too :hugs:

Hi there, I am on day 11 of BF now and loving it (tho very time consuming!) I would highly recommend Lansinoh cream for your nipples, it is quite expensive - around £10 for a tube but some have got it on prescription I think? It is so good, I had a cracked and peeling nipple which healed within a day of my applying it!!

Sounds like you're doing a great job hon and it really does get easier :D

expressing a bit of milk, rubbing it around, letting it dry then add the cream. the milk really helps.

Congratulations, welcome over!!

Well done xx

Congrats hun and and I hope your breast feeding journey is a long and happy one xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->