New Here! Hi!

buzzymommabee

Reaction score
My husband and I are TTC our 2nd. He has one and I have one but we have one together and trying for number 2 and going about it BLIND. no testing, charting, temping... nothing. just guessing on when I will ovulate :flower: anyone else choosing this route?

Hi! me and my husband have been trying for 7 months we havent had any luck at first we started out with the "trying but not really trying" method then last month i found out i have a hypothyroid and my doctor said that could have been our problem so this month we did use the opk's and charting & we also used pre seed dont know anything yet but hopeful! (= Lots of baby dust to you!!!!!!!:thumbup:

Exactly same blind route... Using nothing, just guessing my fertility window based on body signs.
8 failed cycles.. Now, CD2 of the 9th cycle ... and honestly I'm feeling discouraged at this point.
How long have you been trying?

Hello ladies can I join u?.
I am 33 yrs old. Married and have one daughter 3 years old, she came from first month trying!.
We have been trying for 9 cycles with no luck. I used to chart my BBT, spent a fortune in opks and HPTs, I tried royal jelly, primerose oil, clomid.... NO LUCK
I was wondering if something is wrong with me, I have seen my OBG two weeks ago and she tested my hormones . Ultra sound and told me everything is perfect???!!!
So now I am on CD 17, i have no idea if I ovulated yet??!! I am using only BBT charts to know if I ovulate that's it and so far no temperature spike yet. My husband went this morning on a business trip for 6 days, so we did BD yesterday and today before he left, so if I don't ovulate the next day I will be definetly out. So fingers crossed for me and u as well ladies.
Sorry if that was too long. Keep each other updated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->