• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

New Here.........Hi

Cherbear73

Reaction score
:wave:
Hi everyone, just wanted to say hi to everyone and introduce myself. I'm 36(37 in Nov) DH 43. We will be married 11 yrs in Oct. and TTC since. We have had 1 m/c and I had 2 m/c before. We thought this was it:bfp: b/c no af since 7/26 but have taken tons of HPT and 1 blood test all :bfn:. So we are not sure :shrug: what is going on at this point. Anyone have any idea's what the problem could be, I am usually every 26 days once or twice a year I may be a day or 2 off, but have never been this late.

Sending :dust: to everyone!!

I really don't have any answers, the whole ttc thing is nothing short of a mystery to me but wanted to say hi and hope you get a bfp soon. 11 years...i don't know how you've kept going....but it must be your time soon. xx

Good luck, hun! I cant really comment on what's going on with you but say it has not been unheard of, being pg even after bfn and several tests, being late etc.

Hope this is it for you, babes you deserve it, you really do! :)

:hugs: Omi xxx

I have no clue, but bloods should've picked something up. Do you have an OB you can go too? Maybe get a scan to make sure everything is fine? Maybe you need some meds to help you get your cycle kick started again??? Good Luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->