New here, i have a tmi question

Kimiw

Reaction score
Hi ladies I'm new here. I am 3+5 weeks along. I have only been pregnant one other time in August 2013 but I miscarried at 6.5 weeks. I was wondering if loose stools were normal during early pregnancy? I didn't have this with my last one and I don't know if it should be a cause for concern. Anybody know?

Hey, I think it can go either way loose stools or constipation because your digestive system is changing and hormones! I had it early on, I wouldn't worry too much, unless there is blood in your stools, then you would need to see the dr. Hope I helped & congrats :flower:

Hey, I think it can go either way loose stools or constipation because your digestive system is changing and hormones! I had it early on, I wouldn't worry too much, unless there is blood in your stools, then you would need to see the dr. Hope I helped & congrats :flower:

Thanks for your reply, I am just so worried I will miscarry again. We have been trying for baby #1 for 7 years and it took is 6 years to concieve the ones (twins) I miscarried a year ago. I am worried about every little thing lol. :blush:

Thanks for your reply, I am just so worried I will miscarry again. We have been trying for baby #1 for 7 years and it took is 6 years to concieve the ones (twins) I miscarried a year ago. I am worried about every little thing lol. :blush:

Oh wow, that is a while of trying, I really hope this one is sticky for you!
how are things going so far?
I know its mega hard but try not to worry too much, because at the end of the day, whatever will be will be & there's nothing we can really do about it, but I always think positive mental attitude often brings positive things our way, bless ya, big congrats again :flower:

I had the runs before and just after my bfp! I didn't test till I was already late so didn't think much of it at the time!

Must be difficult but try not to worry too much (says one worrier to another :haha:)

Congrats x

Kimi hi!! So good to see you here! I don't know about your question, just wanted to send you super sticky good wishes for you and your bean. x

No such thing as TMI on a forum about semen, uteruses, cervical mucus viscosity and the like... Haha

Yes, I had the loosest stool of my adult life the day after I got my BFP. So much so that I even contemplated telling my husband about it, and I'm not the one for scatological conversation...

Loose stools are a pregnancy symptom so as waffle said already I wouldn't be concerned unless there's blood in it :)

Thanks so much, I am such a worry wart this time around. Especially cuz I just learned how low my first beta was.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->