New Here. Lesbian Couple TTC Soon :)

Hey- We are also a lesbian couple. The best advice we can give you is to do your research. One of the best books out there is "The Essential Guide to Lesbian Conception and Pregnancy" It pretty much covers every question you can have. Our biggest hurdle to get over was to use a sperm bank or go with a known donor. In the end we decided this wasn't something we wanted to do in a clinic so we decided on a known donor and home insemination. If you have any specific questions add me as a buddy and we can chat. Brie

https://i1127.photobucket.com/albums/l634/hakunamatata2012/welcome2.gif

Welcome to BnB!!

In doing your research, know that BnB is a good forum to find out little details to help in so many different situations. It has been such a positive experience for us thus far....

Hi!

My partner and I start TTC next month. I did hours of research and we are doing AI with a known donor. Let me know if you want to chat!

Good luck!!

:happydance:

Hi and welcome!

Heres LesbianLoves member profile - sure she wont mind me posting. We were chatting on a thread earlier :)

https://www.babyandbump.com/member.php?u=82113

me and my partner/wife have been together for 4 years we did a civil ceremony in las veags it was so much fun. i have a 5 year old son who she adores.. shortly after we got married we started trying to have another baby. thought it would be easy beings i already have one but tht was not tht case... we have been trying for 6 long months and still no luck... we are using a close friend and he is available whenever we need him.. we start insemination on the day of positive ovulation and continue for a week after. i have high hopes for this 6th cycle beings its the first time we do it straight in a row like this. i also now have a very positive out look from all the stories i have been reading of women gettin prego on their first try of at home insemination well good luck and im here if u guys need some more advice destini

me and my partner/wife have been together for 4 years we did a civil ceremony in las veags it was so much fun. i have a 5 year old son who she adores.. shortly after we got married we started trying to have another baby. thought it would be easy beings i already have one but tht was not tht case... we have been trying for 6 long months and still no luck... we are using a close friend and he is available whenever we need him.. we start insemination on the day of positive ovulation and continue for a week after. i have high hopes for this 6th cycle beings its the first time we do it straight in a row like this. i also now have a very positive out look from all the stories i have been reading of women gettin prego on their first try of at home insemination well good luck and im here if u guys need some more advice destini

:wave: Welcome SUN!!! Congrats on your recent union!!! :flower:

I hope you get that :bfp: this cycle! We have tried for a while now and know what you mean. Good Luck! FXD! :dust: as you continue your journey!!!

Hello & welcome. Also new here. I'm in a similar but not identical situation, although I'm in the UK. Will be TTC next year, but have done a lot of thinking about it. Probably lots of others around who're closer to TTC than me, but GOOD LUCK!!!!

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->