New Here:Looking for TTC Buddies

Thanks ladies!!

Today I was at work and noticed my bb's felt heavy, not to sore, just really heavy. (im small chested) On my lunch break I bought a test on a whim, since I wasnt going to actually test until sunday and, there it was, BFP!! After 3 more FRPT, a cheapie (didnt show the line as well, but still was positive) and a digital I was in shock since AF wasnt expected until next week.

Im still feeling crampy, like AF is coming, but im SUPER tired :sleep:

Of course now im scared since I did find out so early. I hope squishy sticks!!

:dust: your way ladies

Heavy bbs were one of my first symptoms when I had DD. Of course they were a wee sensitive too, but they just felt sooo... dense? haha. I had crampy feelings for the first few weeks or more after I found out. I was sooo paranoid for the first couple of weeks that mother nature was playing a cruel joke on me (even though I had my bfp). Hoping you have a strong, sticky bean!

Thanks ladies!!

Today I was at work and noticed my bb's felt heavy, not to sore, just really heavy. (im small chested) On my lunch break I bought a test on a whim, since I wasnt going to actually test until sunday and, there it was, BFP!! After 3 more FRPT, a cheapie (didnt show the line as well, but still was positive) and a digital I was in shock since AF wasnt expected until next week.

Im still feeling crampy, like AF is coming, but im SUPER tired :sleep:

Of course now im scared since I did find out so early. I hope squishy sticks!!

:dust: your way ladies
CONGRATULATIONS!!! So happy for you!

Got my :bfp: this morning!!!! yaayayayayaya! I am still in shock I think lol

Attachments

• 2012-03-04_09-36-36_953.jpg
    2012-03-04_09-36-36_953.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 3
YAY and congrats on the :bfp:!!!!

You should join us in the november babies group

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...-november-2012-due-dates-30.html#post15892917

FX'd for a strong sticky bean :dust:

Thanks!! I will...:)

YAY and congrats on the :bfp:!!!!

You should join us in the november babies group

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...-november-2012-due-dates-30.html#post15892917

FX'd for a strong sticky bean :dust:

What a wonderfully lucky thread. Here's hoping I'll be able to join you all in BFP land. I don't get to test til 12th at the earliest so I've got a wait ahead of me. DH isn't helping. He wants me to POAS every day. *sigh*

What a wonderfully lucky thread. Here's hoping I'll be able to join you all in BFP land. I don't get to test til 12th at the earliest so I've got a wait ahead of me. DH isn't helping. He wants me to POAS every day. *sigh*

Like the wait isn't hard enough! During my tww, after I SWORE I wouldn't symptom spot, dh kept saying "your so glowy" or "your boobs look bigger" and so on.. I would have totally taken him seriously, but he says that every time! Talk about screwing with my head!

I hope you get your BFP!:dust:

Yay Lovin!!! IM so so so happy for you :hugs: :happydance:

FX's for a sticky little one!! Looks like you found out early as well

Like the wait isn't hard enough! During my tww, after I SWORE I wouldn't symptom spot, dh kept saying "your so glowy" or "your boobs look bigger" and so on.. I would have totally taken him seriously, but he says that every time! Talk about screwing with my head!

The first time around TTC a couple of times he would poke at my belly and be like "is that baby?" I told him "No, that's just my fat" I told him a baby wouldn't show for a long time. It's like he wanted to get hit or something. Oy. It's kind of shocking how little (most) guys know about TTC and pregnancy.

The first time around TTC a couple of times he would poke at my belly and be like "is that baby?" I told him "No, that's just my fat" I told him a baby wouldn't show for a long time. It's like he wanted to get hit or something. Oy. It's kind of shocking how little (most) guys know about TTC and pregnancy.

I actually did hit dh because he was touching my stomach at like 1 dpo! They are totally clueless!

Hey Kare, how did you change it to teeny bit pregnant under your name? Im still learning the ropes to this site lol :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->