New Here...Missed Af so far

Allyt

1 teen 1 on the way
Reaction score
First off wanted to thank all of you ladies for sharing. This board has got me through the 2WW and all of the craziness. I guess I didn't know what to contribute until now.

The :witch: is due today but no signs of showing. I have been extremely moody, gassy, and crampy. Negative HPT with FMU so, losing hope this time around. I have one daughter who is 13 now (had her really young) now trying for #2. Anyone have negative HPT day of AF? Just getting stressed because I have been so overly emotional this past few weeks and had crazy dreams even last night about my father killing me (sensing daddy issues:))

Either way. Any advice and support would be helpful, I feel like I am losing my mind.

Hi welcome! I'm one week late for af and had 3 bfn. I'm a member of the sbc (sore boobs club) founded by sbl, I'm thirsty all the time so in return I have to go all the time.

The best piece of advice I can give you is just hang around with the ladies on this forum. They are awesome and helpful and knowledgable. I know it gets old, not having an answer, but talking to the women in here totally helps. You know your not alone and you can support each other.

I've learned that me OB doesn't want to see me until after I miss my second period so if I don't find out something soon I'm in for a long wait. Talking to people in here makes the wait go by a little faster.

Anyway, welcome, fx for you and :dust: keep us utd!

With my first I had an extremely faint HPT the day AF was due. Just keep hanging in there.

Hello,

My last period date was 22nd october, 2011. My last 2 cycles lasted for 26 days. Although I follow CM regularly and I think I had my ovulation on 14th day. I had a slight spotting on 20th & 21th day. Today is my 29th day (19th November 2011) and my pregnancy test is negative. I don't have any symptoms apart from frequent urination. Please suggest, I am desperate to get pregnant.

All I can suggest is what my doctor suggested for me. Wait and re-test in 2-7 days. Fx for you and good luck :dust:

Trying to be patient and waiting, thanks ladies. Hopefully she won't show and it will explain all of the crazy emotional changes I have had the past 2 weeks. It was weird I woke up crying the day I think I ovulated and have been down ever sense. I remember feeling this blue with my first. Very strange. Luck and :dust: to you all. I will keep you posted. Thanks for the support!

You would be surprised how many women are late right now...I am currently 19 days late with one BFN from the day after I missed my period. I could take another test but why waste $15 on a test for it to come out negative again...We are going to test again hopefully on Monday though. As of being late for more than 5 days I started treating my body as if I were pregnant and staying away from alcohol and cutting back on my caffeine intake. Really all I can do for now until I get in to see a doctor.

But we are here for support and encouragement so feel free to post when ever and we will be able to answer or give support for any questions you may have. :flower:

You would be surprised how many women are late right now...I am currently 19 days late with one BFN from the day after I missed my period. I could take another test but why waste $15 on a test for it to come out negative again...We are going to test again hopefully on Monday though. As of being late for more than 5 days I started treating my body as if I were pregnant and staying away from alcohol and cutting back on my caffeine intake. Really all I can do for now until I get in to see a doctor.

But we are here for support and encouragement so feel free to post when ever and we will be able to answer or give support for any questions you may have. :flower:

I'm doing the same thing. Ever since af didn't show a week ago I've started taking prenatal vitamins and being very healthy. I've also limited how often I'm testing. I tested yesterday and won't test again until Monday.
My OB said to wait until I've missed my 2nd period before coming in. So it's just a waiting game right now.

Woke up this morning with a big fat headache. I agree that wasting money on a test right now is just silly. Still a no show for me which is really strange. Keep crying for no apparent reason which is so unlike me. Hoping you all see your BFP soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->