New here. Need eyes.

kay_and

TTC baby #1
Reaction score
https://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i22/kbubblez16/PGtest032.jpg

I'm very new here. I mostly lurk and read / I never post often maybe once or twice. But DH and I have been TTC for a while now without any luck, so we really started TTC about 3 months ago.

Today I am 13DPO. I used an cheap internet test strip. AF is due in two days.

I tested yesterday also, and it looked about the same as this...maybe just a tiny big darker today. How long does it take for them to become darker?

Please let me know what you think. Thanks.

That looks like a bfp to me! Don't worry if they don't get too much darker on those strip tests, mine didn't......I went out and bought a pack of 2 superdrugs tests and they both looked more convincing....

congrats!

I'd personally get a different test. Those ic are crap for getting early lines. Get a pink dye test love!! Good luck!!

it looks bfp to me but i would go and get a frer to be sure,good luck.xxx

Kay, have you had any symptoms apart from this line? Hoping its your lucky month!! x

hiya hun that's looks like a bfp to me if you like at my thread i had lines from 8dpo, had a ic positive like that at 11dpo but had my bfp confirmed before that by a frer

lots of :dust:

thanks everyone.

I have had bleeding gums and a queazy stomach early on but that went away.

Around 6-9DPO I felt pinching cramps in my lower abdoment sort of like AF was going to show but I knew it was too early for that. No implantation bleeding at all.

And today the queazy stomach is back.

I don't know. I'm going to go by a digital test so I can finally get an answer. Everyone I show it to says that its is indeed a BFP but I am skeptical. :sad1: Those internet cheapies ARE crap. I'm wishing now I didn't waste my last First Response Early Results test to ease my POAS addiction when I tested at 11DPO! lol!

Woo hoo! congratulations (and celebrations)!

Thanks ladies. I wish I would have started posting on here when I first started TTC...looks like a nice support group!!!

Guess I'll move onto the pregnancy boards now.

thats defo a bfp mine looked like that when i done it 3 days before af was due but did a frer the nx day and got a definate line.go get a frer will stop the doubt.:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"